Reviews for slackjawed and puffyeyed
FeeptheNinja chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
But Samus is totally cute, no matter how much she denies it. X3
qwAEUI chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Wow. Wasn't expecting that ending.

This was good, and I liked it a lot.
Major Mike Powell III chapter 1 . 6/8/2009
Well, well, soldier...

This was N-I-CE!

Tired!Samus was A-D-O-Rable!

And hilarious, too. LOL

And the FLUFF was...well...fluffy! LMAO

Nice kisses there.

And what caught me off-guard but then made me go "AW3SOME!" was the 3 Goddesses bein' lovers!

Incest FTW! ROFL

Nice work, marine!

Semper-Fi! Carry on!
PsychoRyko chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
Amusing and well tied with the creation story. A bit short, but it fits.
G3rain1 chapter 1 . 6/28/2008
Wonderfully done. I love this very soft and serene feeling the entire piece has. Sleepy Samus is so adorable Samus.

And Hyrule being created by an incestuous lesbian threesome... Awesome.
ALICE IT'S RAINing chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
great job with this

bye
arashi-enkou chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Wow. This was very well-done, and I simply adore Zelda and Samus in this one. Also, the very first line is just...wow. And a tired Samus is an adorable Samus, which you portrayed wonderfully in this pic. I hope to see more work from you, because I honestly believe you have an amazing talent.
Prioris chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Short, sweet without being saccharine, and true to both women's characters. I thoroughly enjoyed your description of Samus in particular - she may deny unto death any charge of being cute or snuggly, but that doesn't mean she's cold or emotionless, or even that she can't be cute and snuggly under certain circumstances - say, deep within a Hylian temple with only Zelda and the goddesses to see it.

I spotted one minor error: a missing word in the sentence "the meaning of (word) completely lost on her." Otherwise, your spelling and grammar were spot on.

Well done.
The-Jaron chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
i love the title and samus in this story

you showed her being tired very well well

or you showed her being bored well

Jaron out