Reviews for Constant
sd4ianto chapter 7 . 12/18/2012
I agree with Jack. Ianto isn't his grandfather.
Fai Gensou chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
Can there be a story where the Doctor and the Master get into a pissing contest over Jack and Ianto? Naturally with them there to stop the galaxy from being destroyed.
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 7 . 12/8/2010
Well, I got my wish for a sequel and it is wonderful! Thank you for doing in Grey - couldn't have happened to a better person, and best of all, Jack won't have to add that to his memories of Grey and to his guilt.

Really hoping there's more of this special Ianto in your future - he's a fascinating person (special or normal) and there's so much potential here for future exploration!
Lady Emma Wentworth chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
Hah! I got my wish for a sequel (one of many, I hope, and yes I realise that I'm a greedy, grabby *itch, but this is just such a fascinating turn of story line!)

Now, for wish number two: Please, please, PLEASE say you're going to write a detailed, very sensual, highly erotic and deliciously pleasing story about lemon custard? And don't skimp on the whipped creme or the moans!
sam chapter 3 . 11/30/2008
i love the fact that the master's ginger! the doctor would be so jealous! lololol
Candybree chapter 7 . 10/3/2008
I love your story and I agree that Jack would stay with Ianto. You don't have a choice with who your family is. I hope you keep writing this story because I really want to know what happens next. Thank you for all your hard work and keep it going!
LadyAJ chapter 7 . 6/3/2008
Great story, the whole master/grandfather thing was really interesting - it gave another perspective to a character which can just be seen as quite one-dimensionally evil.

One thing that might be useful in a sequel is to include a short summary of the previous fic at the top - I had to go back to remind myself of what happened in Lynchpin.

Good story, though, I'll be looking out for the next one!

xx
crazytook chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Hey! you finished! i actually read both lynchpin and this on another fanfic site, and i was pleasantly surprised to find that you had concluded the series when i was searchin around on .

i gotta say, i really have enjoyed this little series. i was super skeptical at first. i mean, it is a pretty outlandish idea that ianto is the master's grandson, but you wrote it all so nicely, that the idea really grew on me and i enjoyed your universe. you did a really great job of selling this whole lineage of ianto's. and i do like how you just put the master right in there faces. he was fun to read too.

the only thing i think i would've liked to have seen would be ianto and jack dealing more in depth with the consequences that ianto will live for a lot longer than jack originally thought and all the worms that that can has opened. i actually think that that tidbit of information Almost carries more consequence than the master being ianto's grandfather in a of course the master being the more immediate consequence i can see why you dealt with it first.

i really do hope you carry on with this au. it s the kind of thing that will never ever happen on the show, but you've made such a great sell of it that i really truly enjoyed myself reading it.

kudos!

crazytook
Phoenix.Writing chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Woosh. I found this very ... emotionally fraught. Sticking Jack and the Master in a room together with poor Ianto in the middle is really not a happy situation. You did a good job of depicting a Master who's still a complete psychopath but has those little edges of humanity and loyalty to his family that keep him and Ianto in contact without the reader thinking you're completely off your rocker.

I'd never particularly considered before that the Master would find Jack as "wrong" as the Doctor does-not a *good* reason to torture him day in and day out, but an interesting twist to the idea. Not to mention the idea that he was torturing the man he didn't think was worthy of his grandson. That's just horrible, really, but a super interesting explanation.

Given the crazy psychopath Jack had in cryo-sleep until the Master dealt with it (good call on that one, definitely), I really don't think he can cast any stones at Ianto when it comes to his granddad.

Brilliant idea of Ianto's to sic the Doctor on him. Let Jack and Ianto worry a little less and engage in pleasant fluff instead _

I would definitely enjoy a sequel *nods eagerly*
anitablakevampirehunter chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Brilliant! Really enjoyed it : ) You should definetly write another story from this AU world!

Hoping for more!

Hollie : )
Boo26 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Hey! Love the ending. I think you wrapped it all up nicely :)
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Jack would not hold it against Ianto about his grandfather, you are so right. Killing Gray was a good idea. I loved this story and its ending. Good luck and I look forward to more
laal ratty chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Well part of me would love to see the Master and Ianto travel round the galaxy for the humour factor I would also hate it because Ianto would leave Jack behind. Looking forwards to the last chapter.
hotflower901 chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
He won't go... It would break Jack's heart for the Master would never return Ianto
LadyAJ chapter 6 . 5/30/2008
Oh, no, Ianto can't leave! I love the idea of the Master being Ianto's granddad, though he seems very different from John Simm in Doctor Who - I'm guessing this is because it's a different reincarnation? After all, the doctors are different. Anyway, enjoying the story so far, and thanks for the frequent updates!