Reviews for Unfortunate Feelings
Kelli chapter 5 . 3/11
Is it really the end? Awwww...I'm so sad! It was an amazing story...sadly it has come to an end.
Kelli chapter 4 . 3/11
I think they were fine! :D This was yet another great chapter! :D
Kelli chapter 3 . 3/11
OMG I practically friggin LOVE this story so much! LOVE IT! Please update when you have time because I love how you portray their characters it's totally on point to their actual character personalities and it makes my insides tighten with this EXCITEMENT! :D I just love coming back from a long day at school from the tests and studying to reading this and making me smile the rest of the day! It really does brighten my day! I can't wait to read chapter 6 and the more that is possibly (hopefully) going to come!
you should write a betrayal story when raven and robin have sex and starfire comes and says were over and then beast boy comes and says the same thing and beast boy gets an idea and says starfire lets start dating you like it.
Heart chapter 5 . 12/7/2014
Love this story. Best one I've read.
SaintMichael95 chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
loved it!
Sam chapter 5 . 9/11/2014
Omg like this is the best fanfiction EVER! Keep writing more chapters pleeeeeaaassseee
Guest chapter 1 . 5/30/2014
she's gonna rape him
briley chapter 3 . 5/28/2014
teen titans fan chapter 5 . 1/31/2014
Love the book! Make more chapters plz
Red X Fan chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
Awesome story, man. A lot better than the other ones that I've read.
JasonTodd908 chapter 5 . 8/14/2013
Please do another do it so up
BW Lewis chapter 5 . 7/11/2013
Great story, loved how Robin was a total jackass. Even though Beast Boy and Raven are my favorite comic booik couple, Beast Boy and Starfire would make a cute couple.
Diana Campos21500 chapter 5 . 2/26/2013
I loved it, the characters were kinda OCC but I still loved it
Heartless demon wolf chapter 5 . 9/24/2011
This was...AWESOME, love the pair and the way you built up the sptory (although some bits were random) keep going on with one of the best pairs ever!, if you need any help, ideas or advice I got your back, may the greek gods be with you, peace.