Reviews for In the Confines of Darkness
SpyAgent001 chapter 15 . 7/24/2013
This was great!
I really didn't like the part about Bobby being sexually abused, but I understood your point for having it, I think.
Loved the ending and the prologue.
Wow, that was a lot of time spent in Bobby's head...
And I laughed so much at the picture of Alex pouring coffee on her temporary partner. That was great. Definitely a favorite moment.
So glad the Bobby finally came around to getting back to normal... :)

L
Lover of Reid chapter 15 . 12/17/2012
Really great. I can't wait to start reading the next story.
Lover of Reid chapter 14 . 12/17/2012
That was great. Bobby's and Alex's relationship really seems to be blossoming. Even though you bypassed the love scene I think that the way that you ended the chapter really worked. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am a little sad though that it is the last chapter.
Lover of Reid chapter 13 . 12/17/2012
That was great. I hope that the plan that Bobby came up with worked. Its great that Mr and Mrs. Landy have dropped the law suite. At least Bobby no longer has to have that hanging over his head.
Lover of Reid chapter 12 . 12/13/2012
That was great. I can't believe that Deakins gave Bobby his badge back even though he hasn't talked to the department shrink yet. It seems to be be good for Bobby to be able to help on the case. And yay Bobby finally kissed Alex. That scene was my favorite part of the story. Maybe now they can move forward in their relationship.
Lover of Reid chapter 11 . 12/12/2012
That was great. Its good to see that Alex and Bobby have started to work out their relationship. Its amazing that Bobby did so well with Dr. Roberts this time compared to all of the other times. I think that it would be interesting to see Bobby and Alex going on a double date with Dr. Roberts and his wife.
Lover of Reid chapter 10 . 12/11/2012
That was great. Its nice to see Bobby take charge of everything a leave his apartment. Going back to the department seemed like the perfect move for him. I kind of wish that Bobby had punched Stone in the face for what he said about Alex. Even though Bobby hasn't been professionally cleared to go back to work its nice to see that Deakins still let him assist Alex with the case. It should be interesting to see how his appointment with Dr. Roberts goes in the next chapter. Especially now that he's found out that Tim Landy's family is suing him.
Lover of Reid chapter 9 . 12/11/2012
That was great. It was a little bit of a surprise that Bobby called his brother. I'm glad to see that once Bobby realized that everything was too big for him to deal with alone that he called Alex for help. She seemed to break the ice about her feelings for Bobby rather well. Hopefully Bobby can consider his own feelings for her while he reads the file that she created for him. I really hope that the case file of everything about Bobby helps him deal with everything.
Lover of Reid chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
That was great. Poor Bobby. He really does need Eames help getting through this even if he doesn't think so himself. Eames took a bold move going to see Dr. Roberts. I hope that his suggestions will help her help Bobby. And if she does go along with suggestions to reveal her feelings to Bobby, then that should be an interesting scene to see.
Lover of Reid chapter 7 . 12/11/2012
It seemed like Dr. Roberts almost had Bobby until he got too smart for him. If he doesn't want to talk with Roberts anymore, I wonder who they will get Bobby to talk with if he's allowed back to work. I hope that he and Eames can repair their friendship.
Lover of Reid chapter 6 . 12/11/2012
That was great. At least Bobby got the statement for Elliot and Olivia out of the way. Its good that Bobby let Eames see him. Its a little scary that Bobby works himself into a panic attack. What Bobby did by sneaking into the psychiatric ward sounds like something Bobby would do.
Lover of Reid chapter 5 . 12/10/2012
Oh the ups and downs of being in a hospital. It was quite scary to read that Bobby was coding at one point. I am very curious about why Bobby is telling Eames that he's sorry.
Lover of Reid chapter 4 . 12/10/2012
That was great. Alex seems to be taking everything the hardest. I can't believe that she actually poured the hot cup of coffee onto the other guy's head. She really is starting to act like Goren, especially if she won't apologize until the other guy does. I am so relieved that Bobby has finally freed himself from the evil creep. I hope that Eames or at least someone from SVU can find him fast before his injuries become more serious.
Lover of Reid chapter 3 . 12/10/2012
That was great. Elliot deserved to get slapped by Alex for what he said about Goren. At least they have SVU helping to find Goren. I hope that they find Goren soon before too much happens to him. It should be interesting to learn more about the guy that is keeping Goren, and why he agreed to do everything.
Lover of Reid chapter 2 . 12/10/2012
That was great. I am really interested in finding out who is keeping Bobby hostage. Who ever took him must have been desperate by all the damage that they did to the apartment. And for killing Rebecca.