Reviews for Zero Tolerance
ZeroYuki 4ever chapter 1 . 1/19
I know this is 2015 now and this was written in 2008 but I just found this and I have to say, daaaaammmmmnnnn! I think I have a new favorite fanfiction
Angaradh chapter 1 . 1/1
Damn ! Really hot and vampiric sexy time. It's a fantastic job you've done here. Thanks !
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Jesus Christ...It would be a SIN if you didn't continue so beautifully written and perfectly put together that once i started reading I COULD'NT STOP! Your diction is marvelous and your scenery and character personalities are...just perfect. I love your work PLEASE KEEP GOING! 3
kittykatxox chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I realize this is from 2008, but I wanted to leave a quick review since I just discovered this fic and have read it like five times in the last couple weeks. I smile every time, multiple times, and I'm sure I will read it again. Your Zero and Yuuki are perfectly written, and your Zero makes me drool. I am usually a fan of Yuuki/Kaname, but you may be changing my mind... Amazing, great, superb work.
rain chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
DAMN THAT WAS HOT
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
that was soooooooooooooo creative
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Good job!
naruka9015 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Holy crap at the end it go REALLY strong I didn't think that it would be rated m at the begging
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
One of the best (and sexiest) Vampire Knight fanfics I've ever read.
Glistening Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Yup, this was hottttttt as hell! Zero was a seductive devil and I am for it! Loved your resolution to the level e situation and the scenarios that Kaname placed in his head. But wow. Wow. Great job!
Yuki Cross1234567890 chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Me: cute.
Yuki: I...I am NEVER EVER going to look at Zero's smirk or Zero the same again.
Zero: like It said there I hate what Kaname does or whats to do with you
peddie-obsessed1.0 chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
I think I have a new favourite story...
DonnaKey chapter 1 . 7/31/2013