Reviews for Zero Tolerance
KELS B chapter 1 . 7/16
Love it!
Fantastically written. Well done. I'm normally not into suck graphic fanfiction but your sentence structure was on point and your words choices were fantastic. The way you described things was erotic yet poetic. Really well done, good job.
bella14340 chapter 1 . 3/8
I love it
ZeroYuki 4ever chapter 1 . 1/19
I know this is 2015 now and this was written in 2008 but I just found this and I have to say, daaaaammmmmnnnn! I think I have a new favorite fanfiction
Angaradh chapter 1 . 1/1
Damn ! Really hot and vampiric sexy time. It's a fantastic job you've done here. Thanks !
edboy4926 chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
Awesome story
Guest chapter 1 . 10/29/2014
Jesus Christ...It would be a SIN if you didn't continue so beautifully written and perfectly put together that once i started reading I COULD'NT STOP! Your diction is marvelous and your scenery and character personalities are...just perfect. I love your work PLEASE KEEP GOING! 3
kittykatxox chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
I realize this is from 2008, but I wanted to leave a quick review since I just discovered this fic and have read it like five times in the last couple weeks. I smile every time, multiple times, and I'm sure I will read it again. Your Zero and Yuuki are perfectly written, and your Zero makes me drool. I am usually a fan of Yuuki/Kaname, but you may be changing my mind... Amazing, great, superb work.
rain chapter 1 . 10/1/2014
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
that was soooooooooooooo creative
Guest chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Good job!
naruka9015 chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
Holy crap at the end it go REALLY strong I didn't think that it would be rated m at the begging
Midnight Self chapter 1 . 2/28/2014
One of the best (and sexiest) Vampire Knight fanfics I've ever read.
Glistening Teardrop chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
jaclynkaileigh chapter 1 . 12/16/2013
Yup, this was hottttttt as hell! Zero was a seductive devil and I am for it! Loved your resolution to the level e situation and the scenarios that Kaname placed in his head. But wow. Wow. Great job!