Reviews for Knight in Cracked Leather Armor
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 4/6
Tee hee. Of course she's Winchester's girl! Well done!
xXMoonlitSorrowsXx chapter 1 . 10/19/2015
I enjoy Caitlin's character. Hope to see more soon!
Trucklady53 chapter 1 . 7/28/2015
I love the Caitlin and Dean story and would love to read more on their relationship and possible hunts together. Thanks for this one, it was very enjoyable.
beckini chapter 1 . 4/11/2015
Love it!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/26/2014
Please continue this! I just love your writing! It's so professional, "Insinuating himself between the two protagonists."
team natsu and wendy 4 life chapter 1 . 8/9/2014
i like this fanfic
its not the usual female hunter meets the winchesters
and even though you are going back to the other type of writing i think you make a grwat character writer
spycat chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
I enjoy your OC, Caitlin. I do hope you will continue with this. This is a good story. The first one was too.
Mishelle20 chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Great fic.
BlackIceWitch chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Really enjoying your writing and your character, so don't spend too much time in the angst torture chamber :)
flamingmarsh chapter 1 . 4/25/2012
I hope you will do more of Caitlin. Good onehsot.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Yep, I still say you should do more with the character of Caitlin
Hunnique chapter 1 . 4/25/2010
I'm glad there will be more Caitlin stories, because you really made me love her!

Cheers :)
pielover62 chapter 1 . 1/28/2010
I just finished reading this and its prequel, "Uncharted Waters" and I really can't beleive I'm asking this, but do you have plans for more stories involving Caitlin? I usually avoid OFC's in SPN fics like the plague, because even really good authors often fail to avoid the dreaded Mary Sue. I really liked Caitlin though. She was real and believable and didn't cause the guys to act out of character. I'm looking forward to reading your other fics as well, because if you can write an OFC that well I imagine your other fics are also well worth a read.

Cheekbonesandcoatcollar chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
I loved both stories unchartere waters and this and thought they were great an hope you add more to the series soon id love to see where ths goes ] xx
Starrylizard chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
I still like Caitlin. Nice to see her again... though she'd be better off with Sam. *G*