Reviews for Nocturne
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
Oh my gosh! I am addicted to this story. I know it's been awhile since you updated but can you please continue with chapter 3?! Please:))
yellow-green-make-blue chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
wow! Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yellowandbluemakegreen chapter 2 . 4/14/2012
wow! Love this! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Chatte578 chapter 2 . 3/1/2011
wow this a great story pleas contineu, u made the love scene so beatuful so beautiful written, i hope brock and reba reunite,hope brock loves reba to, the end of this chap was so sad hopefully brock gos after her and says it was not a mistake and confesses his love. good story so far:)
SomebodysLucy chapter 2 . 8/23/2010
Woah(:

This story is amazing..!

How could i only fine it NOW,?:O i love it..? If you're still writing i'd Love to see an update hehe!

Love,

Ali)
Desperate4Reba chapter 2 . 6/25/2008
Aww that was soo sad and sweet please continue
V chapter 2 . 6/7/2008
OMG continue please! :o
Lizzie chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Oh my gosh this was amaizng.

Such great detail and amazing story line!

I loved it!

Please write more!
Reba-Brockfan chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
I love this story. I hope that Brock runs after her. I can't wait to read more. It's a great story. It's so emotional.
discover beauty chapter 2 . 5/26/2008
See, i told ya i'd review! I absolutely LOVED it. I mean stories set to water melt my heart, and i personally think that this story is going to be one of the best stories read in a LONG time. You have a true god given talent, thanks for posting these amazing stories, all of us have the time to enjoy!
MarciaRebafan chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Boy, this is sad... I hope he won't be too much of a jerk this time, they deserve to be together!
Swiftly Sweet Reba chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
whoa, you had me confused there for a second. nice twist to the story! this was a GREAT chapter, every detail making it as perfect as the first. update soon!
Swiftly Sweet Reba chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
don't be terrified! everything is perfect the way it is. can't wait til chapter 2!
rebafan4ever chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
hey this chapter was good with emotion and such. update soon :)
Lost in Day Dreams chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
Oh no! :( Poor Reba. That was so tragically beautiful. I loved it!