Reviews for Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace
CCBTH chapter 3 . 2/10/2013
Updates?
gufsmile chapter 3 . 6/10/2010
Please continue this story!
silverhelix428 chapter 2 . 1/29/2010
Another amazing chapter. And if it weren't creeping up on midnight, I would go right on to the third chapter to find out what the heck happens with the awesome LoVe-ness.

Tomorrow, though, when I am well-rested and not having my spine cramping from having sat in an extremely uncomfortable position for quite some time now. Awesome fic, as I've already said.
silverhelix428 chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
Honestly? The title was what grabbed me. FOO FIGHTERS FTW! Long Road To Ruin is playing on an endless loop in my head!

Amazing. REALLY amazing, and I love this entire thing. The idea of a LoVe reconciliation at this point in time... it makes you think about how everything could have gone SO much better.
Li'l Albatross chapter 3 . 10/19/2008
Okay, I read this story and then got to your Author's Note. Not sure how long ago it was, but I hope Math isn't horrible and that you come back soon!

I have mentioned before that I love your take on LoVe? I do.

I like reading Logan's point of view.

Hope you update soon! Pretty please?
broodyleytons chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Awee hun! It's cool! Trust me! I understand having Math being in the way. God, I hate math! Ugh. I am in college and tankfully I am not taking math this semester but next semi. I gotta.

But-getting to the point here-UD whenever, I will be here, awaiting and reading the UD as soon as its UD. )

Good luck with school too! And thanks for letting us all know whats up. I am thinking I may need to do one as well..
Rory Ace Huntzberger chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
Please update soon. And I completely understand since I am majoring in math and IT at High School) I am from europe) I know that I am only a freshman but with 7 classes of math per week I am going crazy and I don't have to write at all. PS Math is my weakness too. Update
Jenn6891 chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
love this version of season 1. hope logan sees veronica flirting with leo, gets jealous and tells veronica how he feels.

update soon please!
Adja chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Mh, sounds really interesting. I liked that Veronica just pushed Duncan away. I wonder if he's going to talk to Logan...

I'm so curious about the case, will Logan leave her alone at her house this night? Will he agree with her going to fake-date Leo? I like jealous Logan...

Mh, I'll stay tuned for your next chap.
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 2 . 7/9/2008
Perfect... great story. The confrontation with Logan in the previous chapter was exactly what should've happened in the show. Well... Basically anyway.

Your story is excellent.
firebirdgirl chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
Lets face it, Duncan is clueless on all fronts, even on how to get to the White House...hopefully he'll get smart. Happy writing!
snafumama chapter 2 . 7/8/2008
I don't know why it would be so much more difficult to forgive Duncan, but I know in my heart that it would. I loved their confrontation. I really liked that Veronica acknowledged that she was being childish in admitting her crush on Logan.

It's wonderful to see just how nervous they are while working on their new-found friendship.

You have all of the characters down while adding your own unique sarcasm, wit and added maturity.

I really like your take on the story.
LoVefan4ever chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Awh, I love the friendship thing that Logan and Veronica have going on right now. And I love that they both want it to be something more but don't think it would be reciprocated. I'm glad that Veronica won't forgive Duncan that easily. He doesn't deserve it.

Great update... can't wait for the next one!
magicisagift chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
update soon please, this story is great
Kathy0518 chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
That was awesome. Loved her telling Duncan off. Update soon!