Reviews for The Chase Begins
Bookish Beauty chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
Maggie Smith,Hook,"Granny" Wendy Moira Angela Darling, Really good story!
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
good
93 Diagon Alley chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Awww, a beautiful, sentimental gift :D

Also, I know I'm way late on this, but I'm super proud of myself that I knew the answer to this trivia! Maggie Smith, Hook, Wendy! :D
Cassia chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Maggie Smith plays McGonagall, she starred in Hook with Robin Williams (1991) and the character she played was Wendy Darling! Gryffindor as always, please!
Whiteskin and Darklips chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
The letter was funny, but I don't like it when guys claim girls as their 'property'. Ronald should not have said that Hermione was 'his girl.' I am very pissed at him and want to beat him up now.

Professor McGonagall is played by Maggie Smith. She played an old version of Wendy in the movie Hook, which starred Robin Williams as a grown up (I thought that Peter Pan never wanted to grow up) Peter who had forgotten Neverland.

Two of my favorite things about that movie is the scene of eating the imaginary food that turns into a food fight. And how Tootles had lost his marbles supposedly in more ways than one, but he really did lose his physical marbles, because they turn up in the end with pixie dust in the bag.

Respectfully,

Whiteskin and Darklips

P.S. I do not belong to a House, if you are doing another House Competition, let me know, I'll choose one.
mysteriouslife chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
aww! what a romantic gift!
The Gray Rook chapter 1 . 11/27/2009
I don't know how this works with the points and everything, but I'm gonna give it a shot.

Hufflepuff

1: Maggie Smith

2: Hook

3: An older Wendy

:) I hope that works...Hufflepuff is the shizznit, so they have to win!

And I really love your stories too. I've read them, multiple times, but this is the only time I've actually thought about doing this. Like I said, let it work!
Michelle Black a.k.a Elle chapter 1 . 7/1/2009
God,Ron is such a fu..freaking git! IF you capture Ron for me tied and Gagged,I'll give you a cookie. *smiles sweetly* I need to do AHEM..business with him *smiles evilly* anyways, Love this chapter!
ginnygirl2009 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Hey since my name is after a certain Gryffindor girl, My guess is MAggie Smith and Hook!
T.Beedle chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
nice
princessinct chapter 1 . 10/26/2008
Uh oh, I hope Ron doesn't write any lies in it that affects Charlie's & Hermione's relationship.
Eliche chapter 1 . 10/22/2008
Great chap. looking forward to seeing the result of Rons letter

:D
xXNikoletta BlackXx chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Hey Good Job so far! Oh and Hook is my favorite movie so I happen to know that Maggie Smith plays in it with Robin Williams.
Life is Like a Novel chapter 1 . 7/30/2008
Loved it. Actually loved the whole series so far.

I like Mick. Although stunning Charlie was mean. Shame on him.

The actress is (Dame) Maggie Smith. She played in Hook with Robin Williams and I'm pretty sure it was the older Wendy that she played as. Points to...Slytherin.

Lots of Love,

Life is Like a Novel
jennyelf chapter 1 . 7/6/2008
Great stories! I love Hermione and Charlie together! The actress's name is Maggie Smith. She was Granny Wendy in Hook.