Reviews for Twelve Hundred Hours
Nikys chapter 1 . 7/11
Would be there a sequel to original? Or the story does not need any continuation and you just let reader what happened in the end?
Nikys chapter 1 . 7/11
Well, it certainly explains some things from original story and style is improved much more (not that it was bad before), but I must admit that there are things uncovered and more complicated to be explained. Just like why Road thought in original story that Snape hated both of her parents when she knew for a fact that he was friends with her mother?
Nadiafarjana chapter 1 . 12/25/2015
Amazing
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/12/2015
And here I wanted to start demanding that you cannot let this be all! But there is more! yay :D
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wow! Your Rose series is one of the best Sev/Harry fic out there. You really captured Severus and Harry's attitude in your stories. It's both believable and fun to read. Would have nice to see Severus and harry living together and happy in the girl in the war. But I have a feeling that, that story would not be having a happily ever after. :)
Loveydovey123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh hell...did not see that coming...this made me cry...thank you...
May chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
WOW
pathgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Excellent
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh heaven. I haven't cried so hard in so long.
I got here from reading "Girl in War" by astridfire, and read your "Girl in War".
I don't have any comments except that I had to leave you a review because your story, honest to heaven, deserves it.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
laventadorn chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love how Snape expresses his obsession and devotion through cruelty and a harsh, tentative sort of kindness. It really showcases the complexity of his character, and even how he realizes his relationship with her is bizarre. (Don't get me wrong; I love the concept of their relationship - *because* it's bizarre.) The bit where she accused him of hurting her via Sirius and his look of surprise was pitch-perfect. Ahh, love this.
Lila Sherwood chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
One of the better written "fem-harry" fanfics available. I heartily enjoyed the complexities and perfectly captured idiosyncrasies of Snape. I also enjoy the very strange ambiguity of Snape and Rose's relationship. Great way to end a fantastic one-shot. I know you haven't written in a while, but I think you should re-consider; this universe needs more fleshing out (for us!)

Thanks again for a great, quick read!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I see their fragile and complex-relationship has somewhat bloomed into a far more complex one. Is she seeing Severus as a father-figure, since she lacks a proper one since little? I usually don't condone teacher-student-relationships as I think that they are downright improper. However you've approached the subject very subtly and the characters' developments had mad it somewhat plausible. And a bit romantic (much to my dismay). Wonderful piece of one-shot. Lovely.
court2010 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was fantastic!
Majoraan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really like this story! Does anyone know a story like this one, that is longer?

Pleaaase please write a longer fanfic about rose and snape:)
DaBlueArmy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010