Reviews for Twelve Hundred Hours
Smile Black chapter 1 . 2/12
And here I wanted to start demanding that you cannot let this be all! But there is more! yay :D
SecretsOfaFanGirl chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
Wow! Your Rose series is one of the best Sev/Harry fic out there. You really captured Severus and Harry's attitude in your stories. It's both believable and fun to read. Would have nice to see Severus and harry living together and happy in the girl in the war. But I have a feeling that, that story would not be having a happily ever after. :)
Loveydovey123 chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
Oh hell...did not see that coming...this made me cry...thank you...
May chapter 1 . 6/24/2014
WOW
pathgirl chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Excellent
7isthemagicnumber chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Oh heaven. I haven't cried so hard in so long.
I got here from reading "Girl in War" by astridfire, and read your "Girl in War".
I don't have any comments except that I had to leave you a review because your story, honest to heaven, deserves it.

-Sevenisthemagicnumber
laventadorn chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
I love how Snape expresses his obsession and devotion through cruelty and a harsh, tentative sort of kindness. It really showcases the complexity of his character, and even how he realizes his relationship with her is bizarre. (Don't get me wrong; I love the concept of their relationship - *because* it's bizarre.) The bit where she accused him of hurting her via Sirius and his look of surprise was pitch-perfect. Ahh, love this.
Lila Sherwood chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
One of the better written "fem-harry" fanfics available. I heartily enjoyed the complexities and perfectly captured idiosyncrasies of Snape. I also enjoy the very strange ambiguity of Snape and Rose's relationship. Great way to end a fantastic one-shot. I know you haven't written in a while, but I think you should re-consider; this universe needs more fleshing out (for us!)

Thanks again for a great, quick read!
Lily-Magnolia chapter 1 . 2/18/2011
I see their fragile and complex-relationship has somewhat bloomed into a far more complex one. Is she seeing Severus as a father-figure, since she lacks a proper one since little? I usually don't condone teacher-student-relationships as I think that they are downright improper. However you've approached the subject very subtly and the characters' developments had mad it somewhat plausible. And a bit romantic (much to my dismay). Wonderful piece of one-shot. Lovely.
court2010 chapter 1 . 9/24/2010
This was fantastic!
Majoraan chapter 1 . 5/17/2010
I really like this story! Does anyone know a story like this one, that is longer?

Pleaaase please write a longer fanfic about rose and snape:)
DaBlueArmy chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
great chapter
Princesstale chapter 1 . 1/19/2010
I love this story so much! Absolutely brilliant! I've been looking for a good Harry-As-A-Girl fan fic for quite some time now.

Please continue these stories because I truly enjoy them so much!

I love reading this side of Snape and I think you captured Rose perfectly!

I'd like to hear more about Rose's Cedric drama. And the Snape situation as well.

Anyways thanks for the read and I'd like to read more!
SecretSnow chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I don't really understand the signifigance of the photo at the end, but i really loved this story! it made me cry a little bit too. I would love it if you added more to the Rose universe, it's very well written. This is one of the best Rose Potter stories i've enver read. Most of the time Rose Potter is just an exact replica of Harry Potter, I love how you make them similar but there are still some differences between them and I love how you make it so that she is treated diffently because she's a girl. Most stories it's ecactly the same only with Rose Potter being a girl and all(and usually she's such a cry baby in those stories too!) Any way, i really like this.
Granger21 chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
awesome story. Will you please add more to the Rose Universe? They are both so well written and I am just dying to know more about Rose and Severus!

Awesome job.