Reviews for Journey's Nadir
alwaysateen chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Good point.

Me too I'm sure we gonna hear more about the meaning of the amulet.

Many as speculate Dean was trap in his own mind, not in Hell, your idea can work with that...

I would like to see more of your story, what is Bobby plan, etc...
carocali chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Yes, yes! I love this idea! The amulet has to mean something and this is great! Bobby never did explain to either Sam or Dean (to our knowledge) what it was for, so this makes perfect sense. Oh, I so hope you're right!

Thanks for sharing!

;D

Caroline
calcium77 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Love your idea for this story! I'll be waiting for more :-)
Nana56 chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh, I hope so! That'd be awesome. It's a great idea. Thanks for this. It's going to be a long summer, huh?

Well done.
sendintheclowns chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
The amulet! Great idea on your part. I hope you're right. The more I think about it, the more I like it.

Thanks for the tag :)
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I think your right, the amulet means more then anyone will admit and I think it will have something to do with getting Dean out of Hell. The problem is - has anyone noticed that Ruby also wears a amulet - it's different but I believe she's always seen with it. One wonders what the amulet or amulets mean.
cozmikfaerie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
excellent story! I was thinking somewhat along the same lines, the amulet was brought up in the series, so I am hoping we will see Dean rescued on September 4th...it's not that far away, right? Thanks for the story!