Reviews for Back to the Mat
Guest 534 chapter 29 . 1/3
WHOA WE SHARE THE SAME BDAY. anyway, im liking how this story is turning out. i wud offer suggestions, but seeing how u already finished the story will seem pointless. also, no offense but u sorta exclude Rufus. in ur last "mat" series, you left Rofus out. this passage, you include Rufus more, but i personally not feel enough. anyway, this passage is turning out great
blariviere chapter 27 . 9/6/2014
I didn't catch on till he said: "We will found a new race", nice move.
holydemon00 chapter 51 . 1/8/2013
Henchco being a subsidiary of Global Justice is a brilliant notion. It adds a bit of grey perspective to the story, though I wonder if this strategy is going to bite GJ back. It's never wise to continuously play with fire.

Felix seems to be building up to a potential villain, but hopefully Yori's sense of greater justice and honor will keep his ambition in check.

Speaking of keeping in check, that was pretty much exactly what Kim has been doing to Ron for 14 years. And given how morally ignorant Ron used to be, and how efficient a determined Ron can be, villainy is almost fated for him if not Kim (well, that or procrastination until eternity). I wonder if Yamanouchi or GJ have anything to do with it.
holydemon00 chapter 43 . 1/6/2013
According to Yori's honor scale, smoking, drinking and binge eating are all dishonorable, since they're all proven to cause damage to the body, are pretty addictive themselves, and serve no real purpose but recreation. She can easily quote their example to be legal activities (even commercially promoted) that are worse than using Pump, or any performance enhance drug.
holydemon00 chapter 31 . 1/5/2013
Wrestling is every bit as combative as any popular combative sport like BJJ, Boxing, MMA, Muay Thai. In fact, a wrestler can potentially be as proficient a grappler as a judoka or a BJJ practitioner.

I wonder if any of Kim's 16 kungfu styles have grappling techniques. She had some good record with throwing and groundwork against Shego, after all.
holydemon00 chapter 29 . 1/4/2013
I'm curious, what did Du think "brachiate" meant? Brassiere?
Lostinfantry chapter 42 . 12/15/2012
Wow. I didn't think they would catch on to Bonnie this early or easily. I expected the Pump to at least start making its way through the squad, and KP would think Bonnie was just a user before she found out the truth.
Lostinfantry chapter 37 . 12/15/2012
So Bonnie's taking Pump.
Lostinfantry chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Wow. You killed Shego? That's kind of depressing. She's always struck me as the saddest of the villians in the show. For her to die like that just pushed that point home.
bubbajack chapter 39 . 12/21/2011
The chapter title is perfect! The interaction between the cousins Lypski was hilarious!
bubbajack chapter 38 . 12/21/2011
LOL Snowball fights and sleigh rides good times man good times! But Poor Ed he got a tracking chip shoved up his...well you know where. I just hope they dont turn Felix into a Lowardian!
bubbajack chapter 37 . 12/21/2011
Oh Dang! So Bonnie is using and now dealing pump? Everything is not good in the hood for Team Possible! Lets just hope that Drakken's plan can save him that or Shego which ever come first... Badical chap daccu65!
bubbajack chapter 36 . 12/21/2011
So Shego and Monty are movin on to a new local Ron and Kim meet Motor Ed and he exacted his "Revenge" and Ron comes up with what I consider an awesome idea for a resturant! This chap was sweet!
bubbajack chapter 35 . 12/21/2011
Dude had a feeling Drakken was working for Loward! Now Felix has a big decision to make and it could turn him over to the dark side! Also Ron Pants STILL manage to fall down even when he's not wearing pants!
bubbajack chapter 34 . 12/21/2011
Well Bonnie and Motor Ed are up to no good. At least Kim and Ron were able to clear up some issues this chap. Good chap dude!