Reviews for Each Day That Breaks
pokefan22546 chapter 1 . 1/21
Okay... thanks for the epic cliffhanger.
KaoruKamiya307 chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
Thank you! :) Loved it!
katherine chapter 2 . 9/12/2010
that was so great! like soooo fantastic :') *happy weep*
katherine chapter 1 . 9/12/2010
love your work! there's lots of particular things in here i love to name some,Sam's pov when we thinks of it but says something different is cool, like when the doctor was going to say but..and hes thinking "i heard a but" that's funny and how you had the whole Dean says "im fine" when we does something that doesn't look fine and i liked the beginning where it has now then the several days earlier just like in the show. ;)
xenascully chapter 2 . 9/4/2010
awesome story- wow why havent i seen your stuff before? i followed a link from your page to this story. It said on top that you started writing supernatural fic when you were 8...is that a typo? That'd make your max age now like 14 or 15 and your writing skills are way advanced for that. Not that I'm calling you a liar, lol. But I was just flat-out amazed. Regardless how young/old you are, you've got mad skills I'm quite enjoying your work :)
PhoenixDragonDreamer chapter 2 . 1/9/2010
DAMMIT, YES!

*hugs*
Crimson Ivy chapter 2 . 12/21/2009
I am so glad you don't write death-fics! The beginning of your story is so sweet and touching that I think my heart would break if Dean died... Fortunately Sam saved the day! :D I love protective Dean, but it is good to read a story where Sam looks after Dean, in a sweet, caring and fierce way. I like stories which shows that Sam can be just as much protective as Dean! It is not the first your story, which gave me that! :)

Thanks for that!
Rosetta Brunestud chapter 2 . 11/18/2009
That was great *-* I liked it a lot

Kisses and congratulations, Muffy

See ya next fanfic

Rosetta o/
ncis-lady chapter 2 . 10/31/2009
Just found this and enjoyed reading it after cleaning the whole flat myself LOL I was really worried about Dean but also knew that Sam would take care of him and save him. :) Happy Halloween!
asesina chapter 2 . 10/28/2009
I loved this story. I adore hurt Dean/protective Sam, so this was wonderful.

I loved how fast-paced and exciting it was, and I liked Sam's determination and desire to save Dean.

You could really feel his worry and Dean's pain in this fic.

This is one of my favorite stories you've ever done! Great job :)
Kimber1961 chapter 2 . 8/30/2009
What a great story! I'm glad I found it!I love the way you portrayed the boys' closeness, and Dean's selflessness along with Sam's protectiveeness.
sidjack chapter 2 . 7/11/2009
This is such a great story. I love that it is not eons long, but you packed so much in such a small space. Dean getting wapped with this black hole thing, Sam being the rescuer and the victim if Dean died. There were just so many levels to this, all I can say is that each one was a joy to traverse.

Oh, and I have read this like ten times,and it just keeps getting better. I just don't always review, but had to say something this time.

sid
Merisha chapter 2 . 6/15/2009
OMG bud, that was wonderful! Dean nearly dying was giving me heart attacks, cause you know how I get LOL XD - and then Sammy taking him to the spring, and thinking he was dead, that nearly broke my heart! But Dean survived YAYAYAYAY :D and the boys are spending some time together at a beautiful motel :D - Iza totally happy!

Thanks for the awesome read!

Huggles and luv

Mish :D x
Merisha chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
HOLY FUDGE SUNDAE! Dean is dying? Youza want to kill me! I knew it, I just knew it! But hopefully Sammy is on the right trail, and he's gonna save Dean ... RIGHT? ... thank god there's another chapter is all I'm saying! XD
Susangel chapter 2 . 3/19/2009
Aw...I loved it!All the brotherly love just brought tears to my eyes!

Wonderfuly done!