Reviews for Future Bound
b5delenn chapter 15 . 8/7
This fanfic is great. Even if it has some mistakes (I see that you were younger when you wrote it) the story is amazing. You have a way to build great stories that amazes me.
You know, in the beginning I thought you will make Will fall in love with Terra, but he fits better with Ing.
ilexia chapter 15 . 7/10/2006
Oh, I loved this story. What a perfect writing. Thanks.
Athena13 chapter 1 . 2/27/2005
cute set up and a nice and complex story...much like a real episode.
Small Ville chapter 15 . 2/17/2005

Sequel? Please? :)
betha chapter 15 . 2/4/2005
just letting you know i stumbled across this story and it is one of my favourite ever! i adore it! i love trance/ harper stories and i love time travel stories. it is also so well written! thankyou so much. i hope you write a sequel. pretty please?
DS chapter 15 . 6/1/2004
I was just looking through a lot of fics, looking for the completed and longer ones (and of course some Dylan/Beka) when I found this. just thought I'd let ya know I liked it alot! really neat and well done!
dae chapter 15 . 12/30/2002
Cool fic, do a sequel. you can count this as begging
deathlok chapter 15 . 5/23/2002
very cool story. (wishes had pics of the trance people's ship and such, since he likes such pics very much, knows tho you probably dont have any..)

as i said very cool story.
J.Dax chapter 1 . 5/19/2002
please please please please

write another sequel

i'm begging you.
scifisarah chapter 15 . 5/2/2002
Cool story! I'm a huge Andromeda fan but I've missed every episode this season except the season premiere,and like 2 1/2 other eps so I really can't read fanfic for it but yours was easyto follow.I liked A SEQUEL PLEASE!
Moimeme chapter 13 . 4/27/2002
Just wanted you to know that 100% - 98.86 makes 1.14%, not 2.14%!

I'll make a complete review later..
dragon chapter 1 . 4/9/2002

PLEASE WEITE A SEQUEL *get on knees and begs*
Mary Rose chapter 15 . 4/8/2002
Yeah, I really liked it. It was cool.
Kitty chapter 15 . 4/8/2002
oh pls pls pls pls write a sequal! I beg you. *gets down on her hands and knees* please? I love this story!

Pologetix chapter 15 . 4/7/2002
Ditto with prev. observations on Rev's mental state

Actually the writers wrote him out because the actor was having problems with all that make-up.

Skin problems or some such, and he wanted out.

Miss Rev but I do understand Brent Strait's reasons.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »