Reviews for Dark Clouds, Silver Lining
This is getting old chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Goddammit Eel.
Explutus chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
You are truly amazing! Keep doing what you do! .
2ndbestdetective chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
this was very good. mostly in charicter and the whay you showed Bruce and Batman's way of thinking was clever. you should do more like this.
Grendle1853 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
Very deep and good. I really enjoyed it.
Protector of Canon2 chapter 1 . 9/19/2007
Holy... wow... that's amazing.

Only issue I have is that I would have liked to see WALLY'S reaction to Eel's sophmoric humor.

I mean, he DOES think of Dick as his brother...
ItzAGoodThing chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
"Holy Friggin' Wow, Batman!"

THAT... was powerful.

Bravo!
Kal-El2k9 chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
Hey, I thought this story was pretty good. It was a quick read, which I like. And I like how it expanded on a story that we'd all heard before, the origin of the Joker, but put a new dimension on it. The only thing that I didn't like was the end where Batman punched Plastic Man for the inappropriate sophmoric remark that he made. It trivilized the end of what had been a rather serious story. Other than that it was pretty good.
Kaos-Angel chapter 1 . 7/25/2005
the ending was funny..
Amarin Rose chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
/In a theatrical sotto voice, he stretches closer and asks, "So did you and Nightwing ever really, ya know, do it? Guys hear stuff."/

Talk about taking his life in his hands... *snicker* A thankfully less tension-filled ending to a very wonderful story. You had me on the edge of my figurative seat wondering what was going on. :)
TheTrinityJ chapter 1 . 4/27/2005
I think the ending was fantastic...how it has Plastic Man ask him a really stupid question and Bats punches him! Very batman like. The story was excellent and yes please do more on Bats because this one was excellent.

-TheTrinityJ
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 1/7/2005
Great job. I liked this look at Batman and Eel
Mia-Hood chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
You have a telent for capturing Batmans character, you even made him a bit more human. (Batman is my favorite.)
Slayne22 chapter 1 . 12/22/2003
K... so GI Joe is kinda slow lately and I wander over to search for fanfic on my long time favorite comic.. Justice League. And who do I find? Moon! :) Then I realize I've actually read this fanfic TWICE before and never reviewed it. So... let me say I really love it, Moon! Justice League is my all-time favorite comic, and the secret identity arc was such a great part of the newest series. You really captured all of the heroes in just the right way. Your in-depth understanding and knowledge of the heroes and their histories and circumstances NEVER ceases to amaze me. I'd love to see another JL fic from you when you have the time!
And... may I just SUGGEST to those who dislike Batworship... if it says BATMAN in the summary... how about AVOIDING the fic? Hey.. win/win for everyone then!
Kendarath chapter 1 . 12/1/2003
lol, nice ending. good job :D
Njong chapter 1 . 7/24/2003
Great story. You captured the Bat like you do this for a livin' or something!