Reviews for Daughter of Time
becky.blanton2 chapter 1 . 1/3
Is there no way you could post this on "Wattpad" also. It would make it some must easier for those of us who love this story, but can't get on the internet all the time to read it. I could read thirst story from start to finish if it was all here and is I had all the internet time I needed. With Wattpad you download the storied strate to your phne come in real handy.
becky.blanton2 chapter 45 . 1/3
I love this story. Is there no way you can post the rest n Fanfiction too?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 12/6/2013
Update immediately, please!
Megan chapter 45 . 10/16/2013
I know everyone is saying that this is turning into a Mary-Sue story, but I've read up to chapter 59, and I tell you now, this is not the case. Trust me, I wouldn't have read it if it were. I just wish Chapter 60 would get posted.
Guest chapter 45 . 9/29/2013
I can see why you didn't post after chapter 45. Ivy becomes a annoying Mary Sue. I'm sorry to say it but it's true.
FriendsOfRosesIrises chapter 42 . 9/12/2013
I swear to god! Wow, that last sentence right there... You guys made it sound as though this was some romance novel and Legolas was like a gentleman of the Victorian age and he was going to ravish Ivy! XD You wouldn't believe how hard I am laughing right now!
Mistflower21 chapter 8 . 7/26/2013
Eww, ok the Dante thing was pretty weird and things didn't get much better as the story progressed. This kind of seems like an interesting story, but I'm moving on to another.
The EarthSong chapter 45 . 6/29/2013
and off to another website, tho maybe not tonight.
The EarthSong chapter 41 . 6/29/2013
that statement, "eat dessert first, for Elven Lords are unpredictable and quick to anger" should seriously be on a shirt.
The EarthSong chapter 32 . 6/28/2013
I was thinking of long-leggedy Gerry in the brown pants and boots. Oh, yes.
The EarthSong chapter 31 . 6/28/2013
SCARE-EY!
The EarthSong chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
Really?! Diet Coke? The elixer of life? Come on. Well, it may be the elixer of life, but Dr. Pepper is the ambrosia of the gods. :-)
The EarthSong chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
Do you enjoy getting reviews, even after so many years? Or am I totally annoying you right now?
The EarthSong chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
SO good! :-D
The EarthSong chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Who knew elves could be so much fun?
1,366 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »