Reviews for Daughter of Time
welliegirl16 chapter 45 . 2/23
This story is wonderful and beautifully written. Please finish!
Guest chapter 45 . 6/3/2016
I am heartbroken. I seriously am crying. I juat finished chapter 59 and the entire time I had hoped that there would be more. This is the best story I have ever read and I can't believe it's been abandoned. Where is the happy ending you promised? :(
kpacademygirl chapter 45 . 4/19/2016
This story is amazing! I've been sucked in reading non-stop for days and as I neared Chapter 59 with dawning horror I realized my worst nightmares were coming true! You abandoned the story and never finished it! Oh woe is me and of course I have stumbled upon your brilliance 6 years too late! I think I will spend the rest of the evening staring at my laptop and pouting. I'm left wondering so many things. What Warra is like? Will Legolas ever kiss her? What was that creature? What will the elves think when she runs? Is the danger from weasel buy truly gone? *wraps self in blanket burrito while softly whimpering*
Christiana Anderson chapter 45 . 4/6/2016
This message will probably never be read by the amazing authors of this story and that is truly sad. I've been waiting and checking and pining for more chapters of this story for many years, read the ones available over and over again and finally coming to the realisation I well never read anything new or discover how it continues or ends. The yahoo page sadly had not been updated for many years and as the authors don't okay any posts to go through my messages there return having timed out. I also can't seem to reach the authors external angel fire page but would love to know if anyone else can.

Farewell to one of the best stories I have ever read and one which I still think and laugh about years after reading. Dear authors, I do hope you are well and no evil has befallen youand that one day you do find an end to this story.
Christiana x
Natsuko457 chapter 45 . 2/17/2016
The devastation and sadness I felt when I went to your website and got to chapter 59. Only to find out that it is as far as you have gotten in 5 1/2 years. This masterpiece is not even halfway completed! There is so much left for Legolas and ivy, and Elrond and his daughter to do and grow! I sincerely treasure this fic and hope for its continuation and completion in the future.
Este the Healer chapter 14 . 1/4/2016
Hey, I hate to nitpick, but I think you described Ivy's wavy red hair being an inheritance of the sons of Fëanor. It's true that Ivy was descended from Galadriel through her daughter Celebrían, who was Arwen's mother. Galadriel was related to the Fëanorions (half-cousins), but she was related to Fëanor himself, not Fëanor's wife Nerdanel. Nerdanel was the one who gave the red hair to her sons. Does this make sense…? I know I'm right and it all seems so clear in my head, but I'm afraid I'm talking nonsense here.

But I love this story!
Eryniel Alasse chapter 45 . 10/9/2015
And thus this wonderful storiy joins the ranks of those tales whose owners create wonderful concepts for fanfics and yet never follow through and finish them. This story has so much potential, truly. I thought you promised that this story was neither dead nor abandoned, and yet it has been two years since you updated your yahoo group. *sighs* Shame…
lady grey chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
this is absolutely my favorite fanfiction of all time
The Witch of the Souls chapter 45 . 5/30/2015
I just found this story a few days ago. And it's beautiful! I'm sad to hear you, Silverbirch, and other writers don't enjoy posting on Fanfiction (I can't blame you lot for leaving). I hope you two still enjoy writing and posting new chapters in your other sites.

Toodles! :)
MinaMina chapter 45 . 4/17/2015
I despaired that the story was abandoned after all since it was not tagged complete! Thanks for directing me to the rest-this story is perfectly brilliant! Your writing is so clever xoxox!
Anadriel chapter 45 . 4/13/2015
Please continue! You are a wonderful writer and I love the plot and story line! I'm begging for more!
twibe chapter 28 . 2/27/2015
I have a question,, I can see that you haven't updated in a long while but I still continue reading,,, anyway,, is Ivys mother immortal too? Or did she choose the mortal life since she married one?
EC chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
Bit of a professional note - an artist doesn't speak of 'finding a job in a gallery', but rather of 'finding a gallery'. The artist doesn't precisely work for the gallery, though the art dealer might think that they do, and the relationship is not usually exclusive, though there is a certain etiquette about not having more than one in a given city. Enjoyable story, but that bugged me.
AIK2 chapter 39 . 11/10/2014
"Rewind and play, repeatedly" is what my mind is doing with this story. Damn, I need to focus on work, but this sweet torture is making it too hard to do so!
AIK2 chapter 38 . 11/10/2014
This story is sweet torture.
1,385 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »