Reviews for Daughter of Time
The EarthSong chapter 28 . 6/28/2013
Really?! Diet Coke? The elixer of life? Come on. Well, it may be the elixer of life, but Dr. Pepper is the ambrosia of the gods. :-)
The EarthSong chapter 26 . 6/28/2013
Do you enjoy getting reviews, even after so many years? Or am I totally annoying you right now?
The EarthSong chapter 25 . 6/28/2013
SO good! :-D
The EarthSong chapter 19 . 6/28/2013
Who knew elves could be so much fun?
The EarthSong chapter 18 . 6/28/2013
Cool backstory on Legolas. I'll have to read it.
The EarthSong chapter 17 . 6/28/2013
Seriously loving this. it's so fun and keeps a smile on my face. I need that today.
The EarthSong chapter 16 . 6/28/2013
"Beef and Elf Lord" love it!
The EarthSong chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
You should really put the english translations in, so that I don't have to try to find them on the net. Way fun read, btw and one more, are you English? Some of the words are not quite American. Like, "shall I ring you" coming from Ivy instead of, "shall I call you" and shoestrings. Shoelaces? Just wondering because I thought it was a strange gift. Not that I'm complaining, I'm not. Just wondering. Cheers. ;-)

Summer
The EarthSong chapter 7 . 6/28/2013
So, how does he hide his ears? Or do people just think it's some sort of crazy rich person thing?
Madeline chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Wow this is an amazing story! I really want you to update so badly! The cliff hanger on chapter 59 is killing my soul! Ive read this story 3 times now and it is by far the greatest lord of the rings fan fic out here. I have a few stories of my own but there not as good as this one! Please update soon before my love of the series expires and summer break ends! And again great story!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have just read all the chapters up here it one go and it is amazing!
aspiringwriteress chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Amazing! A have to read!
FoxFaith chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
sweet chapter :)
Ivymine chapter 45 . 1/1/2013
I loveeee this story! it's amazing! :D PLEASEEE PLEASEEE update the story again on your yahoogroup! or at least give us readers an update on it's progress! please please?! :D
Lyssa of Nyx chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Since this story is already finished, I was originally going to wait til the end to review, but I have to say, I love it so far! The author has really done his/her research and the language and reactions from Legolas and Haldir are believable. Thank you for sharing your imagination!
1,385 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »