Reviews for Daughter of Time
Madeline chapter 28 . 6/17/2013
Wow this is an amazing story! I really want you to update so badly! The cliff hanger on chapter 59 is killing my soul! Ive read this story 3 times now and it is by far the greatest lord of the rings fan fic out here. I have a few stories of my own but there not as good as this one! Please update soon before my love of the series expires and summer break ends! And again great story!
Reviewer chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I LOVE THIS STORY! I have just read all the chapters up here it one go and it is amazing!
shiningmare chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Amazing! A have to read!
FoxFaith chapter 2 . 1/24/2013
sweet chapter :)
Ivymine chapter 45 . 1/1/2013
I loveeee this story! it's amazing! :D PLEASEEE PLEASEEE update the story again on your yahoogroup! or at least give us readers an update on it's progress! please please?! :D
Lyssa of Nyx chapter 10 . 1/1/2013
Since this story is already finished, I was originally going to wait til the end to review, but I have to say, I love it so far! The author has really done his/her research and the language and reactions from Legolas and Haldir are believable. Thank you for sharing your imagination!
GOT2GO chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEEE RRRRRREAAADD!

Please help the Emerald Atlas for we are in great danger of oblivion and in the name of King Ingmar the kind(A Dwarf) we humbly throw ourselves on your mercy and beseech your help on this, our greatest hour of need. (Quote in the Emerald Atlas). Note this book is like the Lord of the Rings and has wizards witches , mainly time traveling, and dwarves, elves, etc.

Search THE BOOKS OF BEGINNING TO GO TO THE COMMUNITY NOT Emerald Atlas for this book is a trilogy.
REDFFS
Go and read the book and spread the word!
Ivory chapter 45 . 10/10/2012
Just wanted to say that I really hope you update your story! I really loved it and the cliffhanger is killing me lol
Ivory chapter 45 . 10/8/2012
I just wanted to say that I loved your story! It's by far the best lord of the ring fanfiction I've read yet. I just hope I can find it on the other website.
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 45 . 8/21/2012
This is beyond tragic. I've read up to chapter 59 on your website and it ends at such a massive cliffhanger and now I've realised that you haven't updated in almost two years?!
Despair.
If you still read these reviews, which I hope to God you do, please PLEASE update your story at . PLEASE. It's one of the best stories I've ever read, honestly. Make my day, I beg you, do update.
Waiting patiently with a Julien on a leash ready to unleash upon you if you don't update,
Liz x
Guest chapter 45 . 7/7/2012
Absolutely loved this story! I was very disappointed after visiting your website to discover that it was never finished and hasn't been updated for a long time. I fully admit that I stopped reading at this chapter because I didn't want to get even MORE into it and never know what happens. It's truly sad when works of art such as this are abandoned (for truly art is what it is)
bonniebeast chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
Whats sad is that in a lot of ways, julien still resembles a child. What he needs is a real good beating and a decades timebout courtesy of legolas and elrond. Do elves have night vison?
bonniebeast chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
Elrond talkind about free love, psycadelic mushrooms, and lava lamps?i think i'd die of laughter were i ivy, and i definitley wish i was.
bonniebeast chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
OH MY GLOB!LEGOLAS JUST WENT TOTAL BADASS PROTECTOR MODE!

WHO'S THE WEAPON?LEGOLAS IS THE WEAPON!
bonniebeast chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
Hah!the eyebrows of i have cchildren, im gonna buy a pair and use it to intemidate them.
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »