Reviews for Daughter of Time
Ivory chapter 45 . 10/10/2012
Just wanted to say that I really hope you update your story! I really loved it and the cliffhanger is killing me lol
Ivory chapter 45 . 10/8/2012
I just wanted to say that I loved your story! It's by far the best lord of the ring fanfiction I've read yet. I just hope I can find it on the other website.
Through Jaded Eyes chapter 45 . 8/21/2012
This is beyond tragic. I've read up to chapter 59 on your website and it ends at such a massive cliffhanger and now I've realised that you haven't updated in almost two years?!
Despair.
If you still read these reviews, which I hope to God you do, please PLEASE update your story at . PLEASE. It's one of the best stories I've ever read, honestly. Make my day, I beg you, do update.
Waiting patiently with a Julien on a leash ready to unleash upon you if you don't update,
Liz x
Guest chapter 45 . 7/7/2012
Absolutely loved this story! I was very disappointed after visiting your website to discover that it was never finished and hasn't been updated for a long time. I fully admit that I stopped reading at this chapter because I didn't want to get even MORE into it and never know what happens. It's truly sad when works of art such as this are abandoned (for truly art is what it is)
bonniebeast chapter 36 . 6/22/2012
Whats sad is that in a lot of ways, julien still resembles a child. What he needs is a real good beating and a decades timebout courtesy of legolas and elrond. Do elves have night vison?
bonniebeast chapter 35 . 6/22/2012
Elrond talkind about free love, psycadelic mushrooms, and lava lamps?i think i'd die of laughter were i ivy, and i definitley wish i was.
bonniebeast chapter 31 . 6/21/2012
OH MY GLOB!LEGOLAS JUST WENT TOTAL BADASS PROTECTOR MODE!

WHO'S THE WEAPON?LEGOLAS IS THE WEAPON!
bonniebeast chapter 27 . 6/21/2012
Hah!the eyebrows of i have cchildren, im gonna buy a pair and use it to intemidate them.
bonniebeast chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
And so begins the battle for the better youbimagine a fight between elrond and legolas?thats actually kind of scary.
bonniebeast chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Aww!is the wittle elf mad he got his but kicked and thrown out a window?serves him right, the rude cheating idiot
bonniebeast chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
Why do i have the feeling that that was not legolas
bonniebeast chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
I can totally see elrond doingbthe whole dotting grandfather thing. That julien is gonna wind up getting his ass kisked in three different directions if keeps messing with ivy.
bonniebeast chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I already knew this was a good fic when i finished chapter 2, and i was gonna favorite it at the of this chapter, its getting favorited right suprissed he didnt snap that guys neck off for touching seriously?the going commando part had me dying.
Shay chapter 28 . 5/16/2012
Your story makes me smile so hard it hurts - I love the picture of Ivy wrapped close in Elrond's robes... I hadn't pictured the Lord of Imladris to be such a cuddler. :) I've actually already read through all the chapters on both sites and my reaction was something like, "Man, it's not finished. Oh well, time to go back and revisit my favorite chapters." I absolutely adore this work of art. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BigDreamer555 chapter 45 . 5/6/2012
I absolutely adore your story! I've continued reading it on your website but felt this was the best way to get a review to you. I know it has been awhile since you've updated but I sincerely hope you'll be continuing this story.
1,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »