Reviews for Daughter of Time
bonniebeast chapter 26 . 6/21/2012
And so begins the battle for the better youbimagine a fight between elrond and legolas?thats actually kind of scary.
bonniebeast chapter 21 . 6/21/2012
Aww!is the wittle elf mad he got his but kicked and thrown out a window?serves him right, the rude cheating idiot
bonniebeast chapter 20 . 6/21/2012
Why do i have the feeling that that was not legolas
bonniebeast chapter 15 . 6/21/2012
I can totally see elrond doingbthe whole dotting grandfather thing. That julien is gonna wind up getting his ass kisked in three different directions if keeps messing with ivy.
bonniebeast chapter 8 . 6/20/2012
I already knew this was a good fic when i finished chapter 2, and i was gonna favorite it at the of this chapter, its getting favorited right suprissed he didnt snap that guys neck off for touching seriously?the going commando part had me dying.
Shay chapter 28 . 5/16/2012
Your story makes me smile so hard it hurts - I love the picture of Ivy wrapped close in Elrond's robes... I hadn't pictured the Lord of Imladris to be such a cuddler. :) I've actually already read through all the chapters on both sites and my reaction was something like, "Man, it's not finished. Oh well, time to go back and revisit my favorite chapters." I absolutely adore this work of art. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BigDreamer555 chapter 45 . 5/6/2012
I absolutely adore your story! I've continued reading it on your website but felt this was the best way to get a review to you. I know it has been awhile since you've updated but I sincerely hope you'll be continuing this story.
Light on the Horizon chapter 45 . 4/26/2012
I really loved this story. I also read your later chapters on your other site, but it doesn't seem like you've updated there recently? Hopefully you haven't abandoned it, as it is brilliant :)
TwentyTawnyTigers chapter 45 . 3/9/2012
I know you aren't posting to this site anymore, but I still wanted to leave a review and tell you how wonderfull I think this story is. Despite my love for Lord of the Rings this has been my first fanfiction in this category. I love your version of all the elves, especially Legolas and Elrond, and Ivy is the perfect OC for them. I can't wait to read more of this on your other sites.
The Suburban Coyote chapter 3 . 1/4/2012
Loving the story! Isabel was a total nutter. It's true how stuff affects everyone like that. Very irritating as time goes by.
StarlightShivers chapter 45 . 1/3/2012
i've been reading your story on the other website but it hasnt been updated for ages so plz post more soon
Pen Sil chapter 44 . 1/1/2012
okay. sorry for the outburst I just looked at the date and got really disappointed. Noticed your A/N afterwards.

Really sorry and your story is really amazing *continues reading
Pen Sil chapter 45 . 1/1/2012
one of the three best fics I've ever read.

I had some trouble with it in the beginning as I don't do well with OCs but Ivy grew on me fast! The timeline is very realistic and I had a feeling of almost watching a movie. It flows in a way I haven't seen before and - and - and... I don't even feel like complimenting this more when I can see it won't be updated ever again.

*huff*
Celiviel The Blessed chapter 45 . 12/24/2011
OH MY GOD! Without a doubt, it is T.H.E. Best fanfiction story that i have ever read(and mind you! I have read a lot!)! It is a really great myth that you are creating here! Let me tell you i simply love your characterizations! Be it legolas, elrond, glorfindel, erestor...the list is never ending! Though i liked the haldir of the first chapter more, he was so hilariously caring, later on he became more of a housemaid! My favourite characters are glorfindel n elrond..and legolas ofcourse :) now, i read the other chaps on the other site but i am unable to review there, hopefully you still check these reviews...well, your storysetting, transitions between the old and new parts, buildup of the relationships for oc, everything is most commendable! You have written something magical and i have simply fallen in love with it! I really hope that you never even think of abandoning it, it will kill me! Take your time in updating but plz DO update! thanks a lot for introducing us to this beautiful world of yours! Dying waiting for the rest...
Soccergirl0388 chapter 45 . 10/18/2011
I hope you update either your website or here soon. I love this story,can't wait to read more.
1,376 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »