Reviews for Daughter of Time
Tinnuial chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
OMG I think I died laughing. This is a brilliant portrayal of Legolas in the modern world. I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter...
kitty.has.a.pen chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
i'm in love with this fanfic. so, please continue! hahahaha! :D
yeesalu chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
What a great story! I was so excited to see a new story by you that I had to read it in one sitting last night. This is very imaginative and the characters are so well drawn. I now have the image of Legolas going commando stuck in my mind permanently.
Ranchi Blade chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
hi, I juat read all the chapters, some made me laugh - I do wish that I was Ivy... I wana meet Legolas ! anyway, I like the story and are lookning 4ward to next chapter
Lady Ambreanna chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
This is a wonderful story! The only thing that would make it better is if you post the next chapter quickly!
MMB chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
I have just read through in one sitting all five installations of this story to date, and I'm not exactly certain why you don't have a lot more reviews than you do. This is very well written, and your OC is quite believably insecure, fallible and intriguing. The idea of a direct descendent of Aragorn and Arwen I'm certain has been done before - but not as well carried off, I think. The portrayal of canonical elves that had survived into the modern age and thoroughly made themselves part of it is very good. I'm hoping that you update this soon, as you have me completely enchanted.

Nieriel Raina chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Okay, I am so roaring with laughter right now. This is the most refreshing story I've read in a LONG time. THANK YOU!

I know this is unbeta'd and rough, but as an author, I like all the help I can get. *grin* In chapter 9, Dante mysteriously becomes Lewis. I'm sure you'll catch the spelling and grammar issues in final edit as they are obviously typos.

Fanstasic writing. Very engaging. I love the elves, and think Ivy is great. I usually hate OFC, but you've done a marvellous job with her. I hope you find much time to write and update, because I'm almost out of chapters to read!

Vanilla Topping chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
To be honest. It any other author but you had posted this story, I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole. I've had enough of my experiences with Mary Sues to know to avoid OCs (especially, FEMALE OCs).

HOWEVER! Since this was written by you and all your stories have been brilliant, I decided to risk reading it and I am extremely glad I did. Ivy seems extremely realistic, right down to her burden of study loans.

The challenge of technology Legolas is facing also brings smiles our of me. Poor soul. A COMPUTER in his ancient room!

I'm guessing that this big bad meeting has something to do with the old remains of Ithilien's first wing and the preservation of their ancient remains?

I'm looking forward to your story's next installation.

Your dedicated reader,

Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really really don't read WIPs, but yours intrigued me and I made the mistake of glancing at the author's notes and then the first couple paragraphs. *grumbles* Now I can't stop reading! A very original idea. I love modern Legolas stories, and this is so far, one of the best I've read. Bravo!
Lady Akyrial chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
Interesting, very interesting. I think that this is a very good story, I just wish it were complete. Please update soon and expand the plot a bit. What has happened to Arwen, why do the Queen's Daughters die young, etc.?

You write well and it is a pleasure to be able to read without having to make up for spelling or grammatical errors. Please keep up the good work.
JastaElf chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
It is such a delight and joy to have you back, my friend... The story is unfolding gorgeously as your work (and Greenwood's) always does, and I find myself wishing I was Ivy. :) I need some Elves to come get me out of the mess of my own life... :)

At any rate, you still use words like a goddess and the characterizations are lovely. Might one hope we'll see Thranduil? I adore Legolas of course, yours particularly, but the Golden King... Ah... :)

Thanks so much for returning. I look forward to seeing where this goes!
Melanie chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
OMG I AM ADDICTED TO THIS STORY. Please please write more and quick... I wish I could describe how awesome it is. (:
Rayven chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
I'm so glad that you are working on something again, and wish you all the best in its construction. Enjoying it so far, and good luck!
1,378 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92