Reviews for Daughter of Time
sade chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
Wow, this must be the best Legolas/OC fic I've ever read! I really like how you describe your characters and the environment. Especially Legolas is interesting and for once has more than one or two characteristics. I hate 99% of original characters but Ivy is actually really good. I might have skipped it but while reading this I didn't notice one single word of her appearance - which is great, because the descriptions of OCs' looks are always incredibly boring. It's nice of you to leave some space to our imaginations, too.

Anyway, I really really want to read more! Please update soon!
Elfie Gurl chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
i LOVE it can't wait for the update
kerigan chapter 5 . 5/20/2008
I have only just found out about your story (happened to stumble upon it) and love it! Hope you update soon and not be too discouraged by the seemingly mediocre reviews you're getting. It's a great story! I like the way you slowly ease the reader into Ivy's , Haldir's and Legolas' character and thoughts. The plot is more than a seemingly romance story as well, with Greenwood ltd and all its politics!
Cary Lynn chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I have to agree with Nieriel Raina, I usally don't read WIP's, but on the other hand, I have her to thank for recomending it! This is a great story so far and I can't wait to see more of it.
lettres d'amour chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
Wow.. I think this is one of the most original L/OC that I have read in a while! Keep up the good work!
Tinnuial chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
Oh wow...this is intriguing! The plot thickens...

I am so looking forward to the next update...

Thanks for sharing! :)
Tinnuial chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
OMG I think I died laughing. This is a brilliant portrayal of Legolas in the modern world. I love it! Can't wait to read the next chapter...
kitty.has.a.pen chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
i'm in love with this fanfic. so, please continue! hahahaha! :D
yeesalu chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
What a great story! I was so excited to see a new story by you that I had to read it in one sitting last night. This is very imaginative and the characters are so well drawn. I now have the image of Legolas going commando stuck in my mind permanently.
Ranchi Blade chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
hi, I juat read all the chapters, some made me laugh - I do wish that I was Ivy... I wana meet Legolas ! anyway, I like the story and are lookning 4ward to next chapter
Lady Ambreanna chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
This is a wonderful story! The only thing that would make it better is if you post the next chapter quickly!
MMB chapter 5 . 5/19/2008
I have just read through in one sitting all five installations of this story to date, and I'm not exactly certain why you don't have a lot more reviews than you do. This is very well written, and your OC is quite believably insecure, fallible and intriguing. The idea of a direct descendent of Aragorn and Arwen I'm certain has been done before - but not as well carried off, I think. The portrayal of canonical elves that had survived into the modern age and thoroughly made themselves part of it is very good. I'm hoping that you update this soon, as you have me completely enchanted.

Bravo!

-MMB
Nieriel Raina chapter 3 . 5/18/2008
Okay, I am so roaring with laughter right now. This is the most refreshing story I've read in a LONG time. THANK YOU!

I know this is unbeta'd and rough, but as an author, I like all the help I can get. *grin* In chapter 9, Dante mysteriously becomes Lewis. I'm sure you'll catch the spelling and grammar issues in final edit as they are obviously typos.

Fanstasic writing. Very engaging. I love the elves, and think Ivy is great. I usually hate OFC, but you've done a marvellous job with her. I hope you find much time to write and update, because I'm almost out of chapters to read!

*applause*
Vanilla Topping chapter 5 . 5/18/2008
To be honest. It any other author but you had posted this story, I wouldn't have touched it with a ten foot pole. I've had enough of my experiences with Mary Sues to know to avoid OCs (especially, FEMALE OCs).

HOWEVER! Since this was written by you and all your stories have been brilliant, I decided to risk reading it and I am extremely glad I did. Ivy seems extremely realistic, right down to her burden of study loans.

The challenge of technology Legolas is facing also brings smiles our of me. Poor soul. A COMPUTER in his ancient room!

I'm guessing that this big bad meeting has something to do with the old remains of Ithilien's first wing and the preservation of their ancient remains?

I'm looking forward to your story's next installation.

Your dedicated reader,

V.T.
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
I really really don't read WIPs, but yours intrigued me and I made the mistake of glancing at the author's notes and then the first couple paragraphs. *grumbles* Now I can't stop reading! A very original idea. I love modern Legolas stories, and this is so far, one of the best I've read. Bravo!
1,384 | « Prev Page 1 .. 82 89 90 91 92 93 Next »