Reviews for Graduation Day
TrickyJinx chapter 1 . 4/3
Kinda morbid, heck it's really morbid. What kind of sick mind do you have? Cuz I thought I was the only one who has a twisted mind, on the other hand many people have inner demons they don't wanna show...
SB01 chapter 1 . 6/20/2011
It is kinda morbid but rings very true. Great job in showing the 'other side of the coin'. Y'know, i think the parents who really have cause to grieve are the civilian ones, because they never exposed or really were exposed themselves to the cruel life of ninja.

Anyway, great job.
TheReviewer101 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
Wow. Third story that read that's yours, im adding you to favorites!
dancingqueensillystring chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
This was amazing. And true which is the sad part.
MistakenMusic chapter 1 . 3/22/2009
I have never thought of it that way before. But I must agree with you, it's sad but the truth. It does make sense. I would have never thought of it myself, until now that you've mentioned it. You're truely a genius. I love the idea of the story.
Akasuna no Rin chapter 1 . 1/31/2009
Just the way I like it, morbid and depressing. Really good though, and I really thought that the in between lines are really well written. It sounds very much like a speech.
Okuyukashii chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
This is really good. Maybe you mention death and killing a little too much (but I guess I'm a hypocrite, then). Great job :)
Fire-Chan9490 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Mah... Me likey!
ihearttoast09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Briliant! I'm definently favoring this!

It's sad really, but I can see how true it is!

Great One-shot!

~ihearttoast09~
diet coffee chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Excruciatingly true, brilliant idea.
Clyde-chan chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Talk about reading between the lines. Maybe they should replace the speech for the one in parenthesis since both the parents and the graduating ninja know that's what it really means.
Miyaka Hana chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Beautiful, just beautiful. I can actually see that happening, it's so dark, I love it! X3

-Miyaka
insanitybeckons chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
oh shit, that was nicee.

O_O

and so true. i never thought about it that way before.

keep up the awesome work.
azaneti chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
This is great. Sad, but true.