Reviews for Broken Angel
brizileigh chapter 21 . 1/5
I really wish you would start writing again! This story had an interesting plot to it and is like nothing i have ever read before ( in a good way). I love your work and hope some day you start writing again! Don't let them get to you just keep doing what you love and stay strong. You don't have to please them, you only have to please yourself. If writing makes you happy keeping going and never let anyone stop you!
mmiiaa chapter 7 . 10/5/2015
Why is there a double chapter is there a chapter missing :(
Guest chapter 20 . 10/3/2015
I think your story is brilliant! ...i almost cried at one part!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/4/2014
Why are you repeating chapters?
Dinise chapter 21 . 2/20/2013
best authers note I have ever read
MaggieOdaire chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
This is not a chapter... this is pathedic...
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
How tall is Bella? I'm 4'10", and lost a lot of weight in college. My mom kept telling me that I was fat. I was not, but I took her word for it, anyway. I inherited my father's large bone structure and should have weighed about 112 lbs. When I got married my husband told my mom that he didn't want to hear anymore about me needing to loose weight. My point is that I don't know how Bella can be alive, weighing 50 lbs. I think her organs will shut down before she gets there. Plus, how can her body heal if she looses anymore weight?
Yorushike chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
Hi,
sorry this is a totally uncalified comment, but I just had to say it. She runs around without pans? Everyday, all day? Sorry about that, but that was simply too funny :)
Guest chapter 17 . 6/30/2012
It is blatantly obvious that this was written by some twelve year old somewhere. With that written, do not waste your time reading even the first sentence because the grammatical, spelling errors, and pathetic notes from the author overshadow the storyline... if there is in fact a meaningful storyline within this atrocious piece of work.
Alicefreak101 chapter 18 . 6/19/2012
Oh my gosh I love this story so much and I find it sad that Bella has been abused for so long, and Im happy that she is with a new family and Charlie is in jail...And if your a huge fan of Twilight...well if you watch E News tomorrow 6pm then you can catch I think the second trailer for breaking dawn part 2.
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 21 . 4/17/2012
Update please
asian-princ3zz chapter 21 . 1/4/2012
i wish you can spell better... other than that love the story.
Kort chapter 21 . 12/31/2011
Omg I love your story so much and cant wait to read more. Im so excited to see what happens next with Bella, that I cant stop jumping up and down in my seat.

I dont now how you and all the other authors on Fanfiction make such wonderfull storys.

Please continue too right even more and dont listen to what all these other people say cause your awesome.
ellena chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
n im 13..n not a genius but have a 4.0..n i wuld thnk SOME ppl..just have insecurities.. n they like hurting other ppl..2 make them feel good bout themselves
ellena chapter 21 . 10/24/2011
ur stories..n u sure did tell them!..i also have an aunt with down syndrome..n friends with autism.. :-)