Reviews for Love conquers everything
Another Chapter Pleasse!

Love,Alaina
Nkhamer chapter 14 . 1/16
Omg this ending killed me. Loved the story
MollyMuffinHead chapter 14 . 12/29/2020
This was fun. I enjoyed their relationship and how Tom changed and grew. Would have liked to have more backstory on the light and why certain people turned. I was in a rage at the ending until I found the finished sequel. Moving on quickly. I'm sure I'll finish it tonight. Thanks for the story.
Mrs Human chapter 14 . 7/7/2020
LOVE U LOVE U LOVE U...i have read this story before but i forgot the name and could not find it so thanks ...my fav story ever.
cdavis78 chapter 1 . 5/26/2020
Amazing
Millie072 chapter 8 . 5/24/2020
Maybe short but hilarious. How did Lucius work as minister with blue hair, or did he take the day off? Bella may be on the edge, but being turned Gryffindor allowed her to scream and yell, releasing some emotions and stress. Thoroughly enjoyable.
Coolfire30 chapter 14 . 5/1/2020
um ...
JustReadIt chapter 14 . 3/26/2020
The fanfiction was very good in my opinion, even though i think Harry was a bit too young to be pregnant and there was a war at the same time but other wise it was good.
Hugs and Cuddles for You 3
Remusxsbxlupin chapter 14 . 12/26/2019
I was literally crying at the end
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
Arthur... oh why Arthur. I kinda liked Arthur. I didn't like Ron Ginny perky molly
PurpleArrowhead chapter 1 . 10/23/2019
what is mpreg
randomrussian chapter 3 . 8/14/2019
I was hoping that at least in this work Harry wouldn't be participating in the episode of 16 and pregnant, but alas *sigh* They were discussing it earlier and agreed to wait until he's at least 18, why did you do that omg :c It's like there aren't any contraceptives in the magical world...
Bele chapter 14 . 8/1/2019
*trying to write an evil laugh but have no idea how* mhahahaha crazy. loved it. thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2019
excuse me, what, the actual, fuck
jiminswhore chapter 14 . 6/4/2019
I'd love a prequel; how Harry became the dark prince