Reviews for Love conquers everything
Ombre-chan chapter 14 . 12/7/2009
um just a little confusion i thought flitwick was dead but now he is up and talking!
Chirisuki chapter 15 . 11/30/2009
I love our story but please make your sequel a happy ending.
bkwyrm16 chapter 13 . 11/28/2009
Babies are born without teeth, hence the months of crying and sleepless nights parents have to deal with once teething begins.
Sagerune Yagami chapter 15 . 11/18/2009
PLEASE continue!

L-O-V-E

My only wish is that there weren't so much gore but the deaths do back up the Dark Harry theme...
KaityBC chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
I really love this story and I'm going to be reading the sequel as soon as I finish typing this review, lol. Very well written (don't really know what you were talking about with the grammatical errors, as I didn't see any), and the story line is amazing. Keep up the good work! _
OOC LV chapter 1 . 10/28/2009
"Voldemort is out of character here, but that’s because he’s in love"

Voldemort IN LOVE is already out of character!

Hm. For me personally (atm), Voldemort is too nice.

It's all fluff, you make even the scenes where they torture people sound like something very ... happy. They all seem content, for me it's just not 'dark' enough.

Also, I think there are a few spelling mistakes or just grammar and a little lack of details. But that's just my opinion of the first offence meant.
ashes chapter 11 . 10/25/2009
lol. Epic fainting by Voldemort. This is one of the better Harry/Tom stories Ive read. Trust me, there is worse grammar and punctuation problems on some of the others. Good job!
dragonbaby93 chapter 14 . 10/21/2009
This story is great but the ending kind of pisses me off lol. Not in the sense that it's a bad ending, it's almost perfect for this story, but that I have to wait even longer to find out what happens.

Hope to read more from you in the future.
MisstressofSeverusSnape chapter 1 . 10/20/2009
love story. please cont.
GeorgieGirl999 chapter 15 . 10/18/2009
such a lovely story! but where is the sequel? u have to write one!
Suichi's Water chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
How could you! Harry noes. Now I have to go see what happened in the next one. I hope it's finished already.
angrysmiley chapter 14 . 8/30/2009
ouch! You would have been such a cruel person, if you hadn't written a sequel to this amazing story! I don't really know why, but your dark Harry is pretty loveable, I mean that it is basicly a bad thing to love reading about killing, but you managed to make it acceptable - mainly because of the circumstances. So I'm glad, that I could read the sequel. I'll go and write a rewiev for Eternal love as well :)
webpixie chapter 15 . 8/26/2009
well its good you got ginny fixed but you need to edit ch 13 or 14 slightly as well..

ch 13: “Flitwick is dead,” the man said, moving.

ch 14: “No, there aren’t,” Flitwick said. “But the charm is forbidden!”

err yea.. just gotta change the name in one of em, heh

while your at it you have a slight typo in ch14 that bugged me "“You knew what he was going" going needs to be doing

great story! loved reading it and looking forward to reading the sequel
Lake25 chapter 14 . 8/18/2009
you are evil...well not really since you already wrote the sequel, but this ending is nonetheless not very nice...i was waitin for a happyly-ever-after (or however you spell that)

anyway i'm off to read the sequel
EmoEccentrica chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
loved it! tis my second time reading it, but i forgot to review the firszt time :)
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »