Reviews for Love conquers everything
Bele chapter 14 . 8/1/2019
*trying to write an evil laugh but have no idea how* mhahahaha crazy. loved it. thanks!
Guest chapter 14 . 6/17/2019
excuse me, what, the actual, fuck
seojunslut chapter 14 . 6/4/2019
I'd love a prequel; how Harry became the dark prince
Loveless150050 chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
I would love a prequel to this fanfic, about how harry became the dark prince and such.
luff peep marshy chapter 14 . 4/14/2019
no sequel is needed, dear. love that dark ending. but i'll still read the sequel, as i'm sure it'll be just as good as this was.
cptbludz13 chapter 14 . 3/10/2019
What happened to Remus and Tonks, but mostly Remus. There's no mention of either of them, except for a small line on Remus in the first chapter. I've read both stories but there's no mention of either of them.
lksjdhf chapter 10 . 1/3/2019
Poor Harry. Children are a blessing, and it's so sad to see that you can't have them. Speaking from experience. Car crash when I was around 19, I wasn't pregnant, but something happened and... Yeah. Kinda jealous of my sister (twin) in that way, it's one of the only differences between us. But it's so sad. At least he has Bellatrx. I'm pretty sure she can't bare children either. At least he has the one, I guess.

- Carry
lksjdhf chapter 2 . 1/3/2019
*Chuckles*
Ah, youth. Back when I was 17, and I don't know about anyone else, but I wasn't dating dark lords, or sleeping with my (non-existent) boyfriend/girlfriend, or torturing people to insanity, or dating the guy that murdered my (currently living) parents, or any O' that stuff, I was just immersed in my studies, and look at Harry! He's doing all of those, even the studies one(ish. He's more immersed in Tom, heheheheheheheheheh)! Aw, youth (even though I'm considered youth).
Alison chapter 1 . 10/23/2018
This story is amazing!
I really love it already.
LetsGetDysfunctional chapter 1 . 10/4/2018
WildFlowers.V chapter 14 . 4/24/2018
What...?
What? Whattttt? Whatttt?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

And i thought it was gonna be a happy ending lols
iworshipthedarklord chapter 14 . 3/18/2018
oooooo that's why i haven't reread it.

my heart hurts again, thanks.

tho, lovely story.