Reviews for Love conquers everything
amimochi123 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Good job. I like this beginning a lot. I can't wait for the MPREG. I also can't wait for Voldemort to propose to Harry. It will be so cute! Please update fast!
semper paratis chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
I like dark Harry. I hope that Neville will join Harry and the three Weasley's. That will be interesting. Good story.
RavenRed chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
great story! I love this Voldemort OOC! please update soon!
ElementalFoxGoddess chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
cool story! plz update soon ne? i want to know what happens next! OHH the SUSPENSE
voldemortharryslash chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I absolutely love this! Great job -

The characterization is absolutely perfect for the situation! -

Yay Voldie/Harry!
laica-27 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
like it really do please update soon
Hoshigawa Ren chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Anyway, next chapter: Christmas! Will Voldie propose to his Prince? And will his Prince accept?

i can't wait for the proposal, and when harry says anything that seem like a no i will never ever pay this story a look again!

even if it is one of the best storys i've ever read...

ok if he has a good reason i will glance at it again...

and maybe eve read the chapter till the end and i might even wait for more

oh my god i am already adiccted
pwure chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Yay! My favourite pairing. :) I love this story already, though it does seem quite OCC. Oh well. Its always nice to read such fics :)
Azurez chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Interesting, very interesting. I'm glad that Bill's gay instead of straight in this and on Harry's side. I look forward to seeing how this fic develops. Until next time, Ja ne!

-Shinigami's Shadow.
Freak in Corner chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
brilliant start and can't wait to read the next chapter
VeltaIO chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Strong start. Looking forward to more.
MelindaPotter chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Three words. I LOVED IT! Yes, voldie is a little out of character but that's what makes it so good. Update soon I have to have more!
523 | « Prev Page 1 .. 25 32 33 34 35