Reviews for So Much For Love
slybunny chapter 5 . 2/21
I like how you refuse to be just one of those writers who goes along with the stereotyping crowd!

Haha personally I would only agree with Sirius' lack of interest in instruments now, as opposed to when I started it about ten years ago (when I was four). All I hear about my pianist beginnings from my mother and grandmother is that I loved playing the piano. Also, I'm brilliant at sight-reading, so it pains me to not be able to relate to Sirius here - haha
JJxWillxProtectxYou chapter 11 . 11/24/2012
are you... well are you not going to continue this? *looks brokenhearted*...
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 7 . 11/2/2011
XD!Oh wow,what a kiss there!I love dhow you wrote Sirius's feelings there,so confused and still ignoring the slightly jealous side of his but at the same time ending up doing the things he really wants to do!Lovely chapter!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 11/2/2011
Loool!haha,too good,really!At least they made up!And what a way to go there,'brightest star of canis major'!Lol!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 5 . 11/1/2011
Whoooa!That was really unexpected alright!Regulus doing that,but what a great idea!And somehow Sirius feeling as if it was James but hoping it wasn't,Lily and Sirius's scene,all the details here!really good work yet again!It's a little sad that it looks like the fic went on hiatus!But i just can't stop reading such a well written story now!XD!

Yeah,yo are right about portraying the MWPP-era characters!I mean J.K really didn't give a whole lot of material about their Hogwarts days,in a way it is always great to see how everyone comes up with something different for every character while keeping certain aspects the same!I'll say,i absolutely adore the way you've written Sirius and Remus here!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 11/1/2011
Myyyyy!What a thing for James to do!I really liked this jealous side of his,both of theirs!And the way Remus reacts to Sirius's touches there,really pretty way of bringing out his feelings!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 11/1/2011
Oh wow!What a way to write that piano scene,i've always loved the idea of a piano, Remus and Sirius!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 11/1/2011
:D!aww,oh my god!the boarding school setting is quite something else,i mean i love how natural you make it all seem!really lovely style with the fic!I absolutely adore the description,the events and the way things are going!
various crimes chapter 11 . 6/17/2011
I know this story hasn't been updated in a long time but I just wanted you to know that I really enjoyed the last chapter, well the whole story, but especially the last chapter. The brother bonding scene was so believable and sweet.
apoptart chapter 11 . 8/24/2010
I may as well admit that I absolutely adore this story. And it makes me terribly sad that it seems to be discontinued. Still, I alerted it anyway, there's always hope right? Fantastic job! I really like your writing style.
Numbered.Tables chapter 5 . 7/21/2010
Brilliant story so far. I just wanted to comment because of the A/N at the bottom of the page about how well you have the characters in character. I agree that the characters' past personalities and behaviours are subjective: I do think that you have Sirius pretty spot on but I wouldn't have said that you have Lily, or mainly, Remus as I had imagined them to be as teenagers. Your Remus seems so timid and like he is about to break which does slightly bother me. My point was that although I don't specifically agree with how you represent all of the characters, this is a great story so far.
thayets chapter 11 . 10/5/2009
Haha, so I just read this whole fanfic in, like, two days :]. Which is good for me. I was kinda suprised that I'd like this, honestly, since there's not really many HP fics out there like this one. But it's really good :]. Also, I know the authors note at the beginning if this chapter said this would be 20 chapters, but it hasn't been updated in a while, so I was just wondering if you're still planning on continuing this? Anyway, I really liked it and I hope you do continue it :].

-Shout in a Whisper
MopCat chapter 11 . 3/9/2009
I LOVE REGULUS! *swoon* Can't wait for the next chapter!
MopCat chapter 10 . 3/9/2009
Haha i hope Remus gets ill, really ill. Stupid non-believing boy.

And just a thought: You're not going to make Remus die are you? PLEASE GOD NO!... actually no matter how much i would cry that would make a pretty interesting end/plot to a story *grins madly*

Great chapter.
MopCat chapter 9 . 3/9/2009
So cute! *squeals like the fangirl we all know i am*