Reviews for The Love Potion
GrossGirl18 chapter 4 . 3/23/2010
Waffles Teen Titans?
iawesome213 chapter 10 . 12/29/2009
please please please please please please write more! I love this story its so funny!
Someguy5 chapter 10 . 12/7/2009
Perhaps you should get both Link and Zelda under the influence of the potion with Navi trying to keep them apart. Or have Link fall for Navi with Zelda falling for him and the other way around sort of works too, maybe. Oh if you want to, you can bring another character in to complicate things. The sky's the limit with a love potion as a plot device.
Angelgirl963 chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
I love this chapter. I wouldn't mind so much either way whether you made them fall in love or not, but I'm thinking they should. I can already imagine Zelda scolding herself for it.
EnlisKnight chapter 10 . 12/5/2009
Ah, Link and his insane antics. Keep up the great work!
TwilightQueenMidna chapter 10 . 12/3/2009
Lol you should make them fall in love. It'll probably make teh story loads more funny. :D
OneWingedHeron53 chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Hehe, Funny story so far.

I don't care how the story turns out on how they fall in love, all I care for is the continuing.
MrChoco chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
Woah, Link looks like a total psycho! He's probably gonna get arrested for kidnappink or something :)
Link Fangirl01 chapter 10 . 12/2/2009
ROFL. Yes, I can see fried Link looking like Yami Marik...that's hilarious.

On another note, THANK YOU FOR UPDATING! Awesome chapter.
PitFTW chapter 10 . 12/1/2009
I agree! Yami Marik is a prycho! And yeah, those two should definitely start to fall in love!
Crazyblondie chapter 9 . 8/17/2009
First off my bff wrote this and it was a blast to read. I really like that I helped with the crazy plot. It's so cool to see it as a story. She has amazing talent as a writer and should keep writing. I like to write and can learn a lot from my bffs style of writing. Its awesome and keep up the good work. I look forward to reading more.
Tanoshiix3 chapter 9 . 8/11/2009

Normally I wouldn't read a romantic comedy or even watch one. But this one is REALLY funny-not to mention ironic x]
MrChoco chapter 9 . 7/26/2009
Hehe, Navi is just playing them all now! She can be so evil when she wants to be.
Link Fangirl01 chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
yes, you're right. Short is better than none.

XD Great chapter btw.

Zelda's so dead isn't she?
KityPryde chapter 9 . 7/16/2009
This was my favorite part:

Link put a finger over her lips, silencing her as he gazed at her soulfully. “Zelda, I know this is a big step, but there’s no need to be afraid. I’ll be with you the entire way.”

“That’s a reason in of itself to be afraid!” Zelda exclaimed as she swatted his hand away and turned around. “I’m leaving!” she announced, and began marching toward Kakariko Village’s front gate.

LoL, I could just picture that scene in my head! What's going to happen? Is Zelda actually going to fall for him? Sweet chapter.
237 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »