Reviews for Candy
Meep chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
:')
Amy chapter 1 . 9/6/2013
Aww...cute! I'm one of those people who like to save things for special occasions and I usually end up giving them away too! Your story is original and a perfect example of Peter's personality.
Slayergirl chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
What an absolutely beautiful story!
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh my word, yes. This is why I love Peter.

You built up this story really well. Fantastic job. I loved seeing where his candies went and why.

Sapphireswimming
missmetric chapter 1 . 10/6/2011
This was incredibly sweet and so very Peter.

Good work!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 8/17/2010
Great story. There's nothing else I can say.
iwishtobelovely chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Oh, it so sweet and lovely! Definitely one of the best Pevensie siblings' stories I have read so far!
misakigirl chapter 1 . 7/2/2010
Any wonder why he's High King Peter the Magnificent?
rainpaint chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
That was adorable. I guess lists are sort of your "thing" when it comes to writing Narnia fics? The method works very well to keep the story flowing and to compare the different times.

Mrs. Pevensie and the peppermint - little kids HATE seeing their parents cry (big kids do, too, for that matter). and Peter's attempt to comfort his mother, and his mother's reaction, are precious.

You write angry/frustrated/embarrassed Edmund and big-brother Peter very well. Their relationship in this story reminds me very much of their relationship in "Priorities."
Expecting Rain chapter 1 . 3/31/2010
Aw, this is adorable. You do a great job of showing all the pre-Narnia Pevensies. The last scene is my favorite.
Caped Hero chapter 1 . 2/26/2010
I simply can't express how much I love this fic. I'd read it once, probably back when you had first uploaded it, but I felt the need to reread it again recently.

I love your idea with what the candies represent, and your portrayal of the Pevensie family and Peter's relationship with each one. It never fails to impress me each time I read it.

Excellent work and keep writing!
where the wind blows chapter 1 . 12/30/2009
such a cute story... i really did like it!

where the wind blows
more than meets the eye chapter 1 . 11/14/2009
Awsome stroy

Peter obviously cares for his sibilings more than himself. It was really sweet.

And yea never trust a kid with candy. Prime example Edmund (and me for that matter)

Actually when I read the chapter were Ed meets the witch I was thinking

'wow a 10 year old exepts candy from a stranger in a world not his own and said candy turns out to be enchated making you want even more and if you eat to much you end up killing yourself. Huh didn't see that coming' (heh I kinda had too much cafine today) Any way great story.
Pavender the Manfisher chapter 1 . 4/26/2009
Sibling love! This was brilliant. Such a simple thing, with so much meaning. I'll never look at candy the same way again.
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Loved it!

How you have gotten their characters just from telling when and how they get their candies and how they react... And that Peter abandons his candy for his brother!

Loved it!