Reviews for Farewell
sapphireswimming chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
Oh! How sweet and sad.

Queen Edmund Pevensie chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I needed that. That was the sweetest thing I've read in a long time!
Jannasaur chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Aww this was lovely. I loved the simple and clean writing... I don't know what to say, other than, I love this!
lifechiaroscuro chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
How do you perfectly portray every character, emotion, and occasion?
LunaNigra chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
I love your sories!

ibelieveintruelove chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Oh I just want to give them both a big hug! Excellent story - but where is Peter going that Edmund can't go too? Well anyways nice job!
barelypassing4sane chapter 1 . 10/1/2008
of course he's going to return he's High King Peter the Magnificently Stubborn and that why we love him...well his character anyways
shinee4evaaaaluvv chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
this was so sad... but still good please continue the story! i want to see if he really comes back!~
aniuwolfe chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
Your fics just keep pleasing my inner fangirl, 'pegio. Lovely interaction and lovely writing. You never cease to amaze me. 3

CrazyGirlofManyNames chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Good job, I can see this happening.
uselessmushroom chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
Andi Horton chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
Aww, those two! I like this, I get an impression of Edmund as still being very much a little boy here, and Peter being half grown up and mature, and half just impatient big brother; the balance is a really appealing one in him I think, and adds an impression of him still being a very youthful king yet.

Lovely work, as usual :)
Shadow-ofthe-Night35 chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
:) That was some really good brotherly bonding. I can totally see Edmund and Peter doing this. It's sad, but at the same time, the last little bit just makes me feel all warm inside. He's still making promises.

SeventhTatar chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
ah, as refreshing as the
me chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
you do not blaspheme GOD!