Reviews for Cry of the Wolf Version 2
FrancineLupinSirius chapter 6 . 9/10/2016
ARGH! I read the first version and the second and you haven't updated since 2008?! Ugh it was amazing and you promised NC-17 and you ended it on sirius confessing! I am so sad and angry !
Guest chapter 6 . 10/23/2015
I just want to say, I almost never reread fanfiction, and I've read this story, like, several times now. I just like it so much. It's kind of an R/S classic for me. I'm only sorry we never got that smutty one-shot, but I do agree that it would have detracted from the ending to add anything else. But anyway, yeah. Guh, my heart. Every time. It'd be cool if you suddenly decided you wanted to write a thousand more R/S fics, but if you never come back to this pairing, I'll at least always love this story.
Guest chapter 3 . 10/23/2015
Like, my favorite James-finding-out reaction I've ever read. *happy sigh*
Homophobic Marauders: not even once.
AwkwardIdeasLeadToThis chapter 6 . 4/26/2015
i swear to gosh i cried through the last two chapters. straight steady stream of fucking tears man. I actually read your story on your other account first BUT I LOVED IT SO MUCH I SEARCHED FOR IT ON THIS ACCOUNT LIKE YOU WROTE IN YOUR A/N. AND READ IT AGAIN. i swear. I SWEAR. this is awesome.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/2/2015
Dawwww
orphanaccountRIP2008to2021 chapter 6 . 6/6/2013
APPLAUSE
Guest chapter 6 . 7/19/2012
I like the drama. It was good story!
HeyI'mTalkingToYou chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
SOOO much melodrama in the last chapter. I swear, if Remus "sobbed openly" or said he was going to die anymore I was going to throw something. And almost letting the wolves kill Sirius? too much, man. But I forgive you, because the other five chapters were written so well, and I feel like you really got their characters right. Lily's reaction to James' poetry recitation was especially cute. So thanks for a mostly pretty good read!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 12/8/2011
:D!Aww,that was really really nicely ended!loved it,all of it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Awww,no way!Poor Remus!I do love the way you've got their characters here!
Sealy7 chapter 6 . 8/5/2011
OOOOH my goodness gracious. That was more adorable than anything. Ever. Seriously.
Sealy7 chapter 5 . 8/5/2011
Jeez. This chapter was so full of "WTF Sirius?" (as I have dubbed Sirius' absolute moronity) that I was actually freaking out. I mean, I guess I might have saw this coming, maybe I even did a little, but all I could think was POOR LUPIN. That just... ugh, that sucks.

Oh, Sirius, you complete prat,

Sealy7 chapter 4 . 8/5/2011
Oh my goodness, Sirius' character is so perfect. I was laughing my butt off when Lily started telling him off and James goes, "That's my girl."

Truly and hilariously beautiful,

Sealy7 chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
Lily has REALLY knocked some smarts into that Potter boy! All it took was a romantic dinner of shellfish and embarrassing poetry. And now she's joined in with the Get-Remus-and-Sirius-together scheme, and I can imagine it'll be most helpful.

I love this story to bits,

Juana the Mad chapter 6 . 7/31/2011