Reviews for Safe Asylum
Please update
grimmich chapter 5 . 12/4/2015
When is he going too pull his head out of his ass?
grimmich chapter 4 . 12/4/2015
Its kinda extremely annoying how much house is avoiding this and how often you repeat stuff
Andy chapter 5 . 6/28/2015
Please update soon! I really like your story and I've been waiting for years for you to update it, so please do it.
Textcrazy chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Love chase. Xx
Paige chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I Love this story! I hope its updattted sooon :) its really well written.
makingitwork chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I'M SO UPSET THAT THIS HAS BEEN ABANDONED
CarlyS123 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I really love this story, please continue it! :)
SlaveToLiterature chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
This is awesome. Will you ever continue it (last update was almost 6 years ago)? I really hope so.
Kindest regards,
StL
luckythirteenx chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Reading this story now, makes me wish you kept with it, haha. So IC and you're an amazing writer! It's hard to find that nowadays.
Angeljoe chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I am in line with the other reviews and am hoping against all odds that you are still going to keep writing this story some day. The characters are believable and the storyline is fascinating and I would love to see where it was going. I will add it to my alerts as an optimistic venture that one day it will be completed.
Wisperwind chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Considering that this hasn't been updated in five years, would it be seen as naive to add it to my alert list anyways? Oh well... So what?
StarsForSale chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
A great and completely in character story. I hope you finish it one day.
StarsForSale chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
It is both ironic and just plain funny to read your bottom authors note now, 5 years after the story has gone on what seems to be a permanent hiatus...
bubblegumlikescoco chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Please please pleassssssseeee continue I know you haven't written this in 5 years but please continue thank you :)