Reviews for Safe Asylum
Textcrazy chapter 5 . 10/12/2014
Love chase. Xx
Paige chapter 5 . 9/15/2014
I Love this story! I hope its updattted sooon :) its really well written.
makingitwork chapter 5 . 9/8/2014
I'M SO UPSET THAT THIS HAS BEEN ABANDONED
CarlyS123 chapter 5 . 7/12/2014
I really love this story, please continue it! :)
SlaveToLiterature chapter 5 . 5/3/2014
This is awesome. Will you ever continue it (last update was almost 6 years ago)? I really hope so.
Kindest regards,
StL
luckythirteenx chapter 1 . 4/9/2014
Reading this story now, makes me wish you kept with it, haha. So IC and you're an amazing writer! It's hard to find that nowadays.
Angeljoe chapter 5 . 1/5/2014
I am in line with the other reviews and am hoping against all odds that you are still going to keep writing this story some day. The characters are believable and the storyline is fascinating and I would love to see where it was going. I will add it to my alerts as an optimistic venture that one day it will be completed.
Wisperwind chapter 5 . 11/13/2013
Considering that this hasn't been updated in five years, would it be seen as naive to add it to my alert list anyways? Oh well... So what?
StarsForSale chapter 5 . 7/7/2013
A great and completely in character story. I hope you finish it one day.
StarsForSale chapter 4 . 7/7/2013
It is both ironic and just plain funny to read your bottom authors note now, 5 years after the story has gone on what seems to be a permanent hiatus...
bubblegumlikescoco chapter 5 . 4/9/2013
Please please pleassssssseeee continue I know you haven't written this in 5 years but please continue thank you :)
clexkate chapter 5 . 3/14/2013
I AM PRAYING FOR AN UPDATE OVER HERE. this is one of the very few house/chase fics that is both well-written and completely in character, so of course it's incomplete. just my luck! i have high hopes that one day you will return to this fic because i am dying to know what happens next. your writing is gorgeous and i'm anxious for more.

i'll crawl back into my cave now and hope and pray for an update soon.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/2/2012
You ask for reviews but don't even bother to update your fic, it's disrespectful towards your readers. I won't read anything more written by you
Draechaeli chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
Interesting story I like how we have gone 5 chapters and still don't know what has happened. Please write more. Keep up the good work!
machi chapter 5 . 3/27/2012
Why is there only 5 chapters? O.o

I need more of this! I'm hooked! Please update, I would be so sad if this fic was abandoned... :((