Reviews for This Is Hell
dangelx chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
well, I stop reading in Chapter 13 because although I liked the narrative that you apply in your writing, I did not find anything in the story that might become something more than a "Faith-fest".

I guess because I like to read fanfiction of the characters started reading it, but I do not like when the characters stop being who assume that they are, and by that I mean the personality of the same, just to satisfy the whim of turn them into what the writer wish had been, these characters are no longer interested and stops the story but this well-written.

only other "Faith-fest"
Azirahael chapter 7 . 10/21/2012
I have to say, that is some quality work.
James is prime, grad A, asshole.

The shit he says, i would beat him senseless for.
And he's not talking about my dead love.

I. Fucking. Hate. That. Guy.
DandelionKing chapter 8 . 9/12/2012
oooo good chapter! (hell, kennedy/willow/cordy/faith?)
DandelionKing chapter 7 . 9/12/2012
Please... faith/ken/willow?
DandelionKing chapter 6 . 9/12/2012
I'm noticing a trend in your writing. Buffy is an awful human being in all four I've read and now this one. I'm shocked you'll even let faith lover her. Hell, the buffy in these fics, I effing hate her. *tries to rescue our faith from your buffy* Buffy is also quite monotone in personality. I'm not sure if that is because she is a hard character for you to empathize with and therefore to write. (She's not my favorite character either...not even in the top three.) I'm wondering if that is what happened in Ch35 of "When the Past Escapes You". Have you ever considered a collaboration (not with me. I can't write a buffy fic to save my life yet.) Faith though...I like the depth that you allow in her character.
BizarreBard chapter 19 . 7/20/2012
damn this is throwing me on one big angst filled joy ride, I almost cant stand it, Great writing :)
unexpected sabotage chapter 5 . 3/11/2012
-shakes head and dry sobs- you're so stupid Buffy you're so stupid why would you do that
A hunt chapter 32 . 8/20/2009
Did it have to end? But at least it ended happily. So much pain - they deserved more happyness. Keep writing, much appriciated. (excuse spelling)
eventide89 chapter 32 . 10/24/2008
Wow, another day of my life spent almost entirely on reading your fic. This was amazing, fantastic, wonderful, brilliant, and lots of other nice words! I love that you gave it a happy ending, some peace to the characters eventually :) I think I may have already said this, but you have a real talent, your work is amazing and I look forward to reading lots more.

Much luff x
eventide89 chapter 5 . 10/23/2008
Ok, so when I'm reading through long fics I don't usually review until the end...but I had to tell you that this chapter actually made my blood boil and my stomach squirm. Damn you're good. I want to KILL James, and quite frankly I want to kill Buffy right now as well. She better bloody well be on some really fucked up and lengthy rebound or under a spell or some shit cause I swear I'm fuming. Anyway, rant over. I just wanted to let you know this was amazing. And now to the next chapter...
Alehalkoar chapter 4 . 9/1/2008
Don't ever quit writing, you're so good at it and im pretty sure a lot of people would be upset if you quit. Im one of those people, cuz your stories are are my fav.
Mrs.Firefly chapter 32 . 8/29/2008
wow... Well that was something different. When I read Feeling Faithless I was like omg, I am so not going to read the sequel, I was like wtf, Faith can't die! I'm a total Faith-junkie, but then I read it anyway thinking you must bring her back :)

And I'm happy I did, cause it's a wicked cool story! Congrats.
Jek chapter 32 . 7/6/2008
Obviously I love being late, can't help it, and also (since I'm making excuses) I was attempting to think of something decent to write as a review. Alas, nothing decent came to mind other than the normal praise. Which I think is fine, I guess.

You ended this story on a particularly happy note... which is not bad, just seems obvious. And even though you write pain so wonderfully... you seem to like wrapping things up non-sadly/non-depressingly. Good on you for keeping the masses happy.

I'm sure whatever you write next will attract the same attention and praise (if not more).
She's Hearing Voices chapter 32 . 7/4/2008
SO SO SO Amazingly great! What a perfect way to end it. Sex, cuddling, and sweet nothings in each others ear. :P Loving it.
Lostmemories203 chapter 32 . 7/1/2008
Aww! Waznt that a sweet endin! I luved it! The story waz wicked awesome! Loved every bit of it! Lookin 4ward 2 ur new stories!