Reviews for Adventures in Babysitting
Meiyo no Ko chapter 28 . 4/26
Gah. This story SLAYS me. I'm really looking forward to more.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 3 . 1/31
Aw, I wish to see the more hellion side of Al too.
Youdon'tKnowMe chapter 28 . 12/15/2014
Please update soon! I really want to know what happens when Roy goes w/Ed for the automail maintenance! I really enjoy this story and how amazing it is while still being grounded in reality. Please, continue this!
anonymous chapter 28 . 10/12/2014
pls write more soon QQ
Spawn of Hades chapter 28 . 9/22/2014
Oh my god, words don't even begin to describe how much I love this fanfiction :O you have to keep writing! Please! For the sake of your loving fans :D
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
Yikes. Im sorry about whatever asshole said stuff like that to you. Still loving the story, by the way :) oh! Haha, my last review (i think i posted it for chapter one) was supposed to be talking about the last sentence in chapter two. Just to clear that up.
SpazzyLassy105 chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
I see that reference! Dont think i dont! Very smooth, very smooth indeed...anyway yeah, i LOVE this fic, and thats isnt something i normally say on the first chapter, so there you go! You now have the seal of approval from a completely inconsiquential person! Whooo!
Chubby-King-Chocobo chapter 28 . 6/11/2014
Cuuuuuuute and so well written, and holy shit your kidEd is so amazing in his childish, I-am-a-big-boy-now bratty-Ness and occasional sweetness and folly...Uuuuu. Amazed. Al is sooo cute, but I hope he's not acting too nice to cover for his brothers brashness.

Oh Roy, stay strong. I feel like your trials have yet to begin.
everdragon chapter 1 . 5/29/2014
poor roy...
XD
CherryBlossom63 chapter 28 . 5/24/2014
I absolutely love this! I would expect nothing less from the infamous Edward Elric, even as a child. AGGGGHHH! I WANT MORE! I BEG OF YOU, MORE!
Me has bad grammer chapter 28 . 4/24/2014
PLEASE UPDATE! This is the, by far, funniest fanfic I've ever read! Both the dialogue and the plot are better than most and not making me want to skip ahead. Keep going!
MemoriesOfVoxei chapter 28 . 4/11/2014
OMG! OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG! This fic is incredibly amazing, you know that? It's so adorable and full of fluff! I can't wait for the next chapters, and I can say that I'm highly convinced that there will be lots of events in the future, and I am just SO eager to discover them!

I'll be waiting impatiently for the moment of update,
MemoriesOfVoxei
naname396 chapter 12 . 3/10/2014
Actually this is much cleverer to plot than not. It would be plainly weird to change somehow Roy's and Ed's relationship. And anyway... I love MaesxRoy as well! :'D
naname396 chapter 8 . 3/10/2014
What the.. And I thought you were a good guy Hoho. I really did. SHAME ON YOU-
Oh, well. Really nice story, the first FMA fanfic I'm reading. :3 I'm very happy
Good job!
Glass Box chapter 1 . 3/4/2014
Thank you for putting up clear warnings, so as to avoid causing readers discomfort :3