Reviews for Love's Not a Competition, But Who's Winning?
EwThisSucks chapter 14 . 7/21/2014
One of the worst endings I've ever seen. Awfully planned, and very Bella inclined ugh...not reccomendig this crap..
elleste chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I loved this story, it was awesome!
Iots of suprises! I liked it
RockaRosalie chapter 13 . 10/21/2013
Good
crazycats7 chapter 12 . 6/8/2013
He deserved it.
Freakaflies chapter 13 . 12/10/2012
I kinda wish Edward woulda broken bella so much she woulda killed herself and then he would've felt bad, but whatever, coz i have a sick evil twisted mind:P
Angry chapter 12 . 8/5/2012
What the HELL!? I'm pissed. I can't believe this story just took such a shitty turn. Screw Bella, Screw Edward, Screw freaking EVERYONE. I'm not even going to finish this. DAMN.
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 14 . 3/22/2012
P.S After I read this I had to read so much Bella and Edward fluff. ( !FLUFF GALORE! ) * still sniffling sniffle*
Ms. AJ Ninja chapter 13 . 3/22/2012
To much silent tears. *sniffle sniffle* Edward should always live Bella and only Bella. I cried so much when he chose Evie. I'm still *sniffle sniffle*crying cuz Edward was just so damn stupid to figure out that Bella was the only one. It's a great story just NEVER *sniffle sniffle*EVER put Bella in that position again. *sniffle sniffle*
shewolffreefaller chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
NO! You bitch! How could you? You-you! (I'm crying right now you know?) Why happy? Huh? Its not fair!

*sniffel* Oh well, why am I crying over fiction? I just hope in the story...Bella drowns and guilt and that Edward kills that mutt!

Sincerly yours

-THE Cookie :)
KatherineStefanClaryJace chapter 13 . 12/29/2010
ok, it got better. But he never should have chosen Evie. But I take back wht I said. It was just bad.
KatherineStefanClaryJace chapter 12 . 12/29/2010
no offense, but this is the WORST story i have ever read. This is NOT edward from twilight, and this isn't romance about edward and bella this is a tragedy. sorry, but it SUCKS. Bella and Edward should ALWAYS end up together no matter what.
wow chapter 13 . 10/21/2010
that was a touching ending! one of the best fics that involves edward making a decision on who to choose...but i just think in my opinion that it would have been better [I DONT WANT TO SOUND RUDE IN ANYWAY AT ALL! BECAUSE U DESERVE SOOO MUCH MORE REVIEW THAN U ALREADY HAVE! :)] that evie didnt die and they told bella that and bella understanding. and then years evie and edward come back to forks (or somewhere else) and see bella happy and in love (not with jacob he deserves not to be second place). edward starts to have doubts, breaks up with evie and trys to win bella back...but then bella chooses to stay with whoever she was with saying she will always love him and walks away...or something else LOLOLOL ANYWAYS TO MY MAIN POINT THIS IS THE MOST SWEETEST LOVE TRIANGLE EVER AND MADE ME WANT TO READ FASTER BUT I DIDNT WANT TO LEAVE ANY DETAILS BEHIND!
MERCEDEE123 chapter 14 . 8/6/2010
i luv this story!
i-am-the-wallace chapter 13 . 8/2/2010
im sorry but that kinda sucked. i would make her mad at him for choosing Evie and make him work to get her back. Idk about you but if that happened to me i'd be pissed ya know just sayin
treena-ivy-carter chapter 14 . 4/12/2010