Reviews for Carpe Diem
D chapter 2 . 4/27/2011
so ... basically, what this chapter tells us is that emo/goth kids are aliens.

I KNEW IT.
Vinillii chapter 7 . 11/1/2008
I srsly thanked God that I had found this awesome slash fic. :)

So, now I'll thank you! Please update soon!
The Banished Prince chapter 7 . 10/7/2008
This. Story. Is. EPIC! Ohmygosh. I Love it! Update again quickly please!
StillReading chapter 7 . 8/6/2008
It's odd how great this story is. Most ZADR fanfictions are over-the-top, mushy, or boring. This actually has a realistic, well-thought-out (I suspect) plot, and the characters are believable. Also, I loved how you portrayed Zim. At first I was a little wary since you had him in the "Goth" group, but you actually made Zim...like Zim, albeit a grown-up version of him (although he's already technically grown). I was pleasantly surprised.

However, I can't help but notice you haven't updated in a while. I sincerely hope you continue this, as this may be the only ZADR fic I like. Take your time if you need it, just don't discontinue it. I'll be patient, considering you are working on a few other fanfictions (I don't like to overuse the term "fics") at the present time.
The Bog Witch chapter 7 . 7/9/2008
Cool story. I think you characterize Zim very well. Can't wait to see more!
Tree Flower chapter 7 . 7/1/2008
Wow, a story with a smarter-ish Zim. I love it! I wonder what happens next...sort of hard to predict with your story :o
Viviane Renard chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Zim is so evil...but that's why he's so great to read, and I wouldn't have him any other way. I like the image of Dib huffing up a whole flock of steps, dragging a huge TV behind him. It started the chapter off on a nice, funny note. I can't wait to see what happens next.
BananaSpice chapter 7 . 6/21/2008
Yay! More story!

I like this FF I think ill draw you a picture. ;D
Jane Doe chapter 7 . 6/18/2008
Before making truly any critical comments I want you to know I posses very little talent in the art that is Fanfiction writing, and that what you’ve written is far better than mine. Anyway I like your story but Dib’s far too subservient., May you please make Dib less of a submissive little masochist? What’s with that attitude? He’s acting like a sheeple(a docile sheep that takes on human form).To get an aggressive guy a person needs to generally exhibit the presence of a backbone, otherwise a person merely becomes a plaything that is eventually thrown out, and (although the series never mentions his sexual status in) Dib’s homosexuality doesn’t stop this from being the rule, and I believe the boy’s got the basic intelligence to realize this fact. And although I can’t see Zim falling for anyone, he would, given his personality, tire of an individual who only interests him for nostalgic reason. Please get Dib to be a little more proactive, without being openly seductive, at least at first, without making it seem like he’s trying too hard, TV incident Desperate. To repeat I am terrible at Fanfics, but I have an opinion. By contrast, Zim’s done pretty well, however, very sadistic, very suspicious, very in character. I like that.
BananaSpice chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Why wont you post more?
Viviane Renard chapter 6 . 6/12/2008
There are quite a few moments of extreme silliness and good fun, and Zim's actions are always worth a good chuckle or two. I find this story entertaining.

However, I have a few questions plot-wise.

What exactly does Zim expect to get out of a friendship with Dib? He says he won't "waste his precious, valuable time" on Dib by inventing another eye-transplant, yet by going over to Dib's afterschool he is going to waste his time. Why bother, then? "Keep your friends close and your enemies closer" seems a good explanation of Zim's actions, and yet Zim doesn't follow up and use his advantage of knowing who Dib is without Dib knowing him. If he has access to all Dib's equipment and knowledge, he could use it for 'paranormal studies.'

Secondly, Zim seems to have a good handle on the school, so I'm wondering if you're going to have a plot point be Zim reaching out for positions of higher power. I know the focus of the story is moreso the relationship between Zim and Dib, but if Zim does absolutely nothing to pursue his invader duties then he seems a little less...Zim-like. Taking plot issue one, Zim could abuse his friendship with Dib to get the human to unintentionally help him gain more power. That would be ironic and fun (to my quirky mind, at least).

There! Those were just a few questions I had. I hope you consider my questions-plot holes lead to leaky boats, and we know how well those float. :) I like this story, and I can't wait to see what happens next.
mlc894 chapter 6 . 6/11/2008
This is going grea! I can't think of anything that you should change! I like how you included deleted text! Nobody does that but it's a good idea for long sections like that.
Sarahbelle Saunders chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
XD No Zim. Flowers are for... dates. O.o Um...

Anyways, the thought of Dib being another Keef scares me. Badly. (Shivers) This was really funny! Nice noticing and commenting on the three fingers. I wonder how Zim did the skin thing?

Hey, doesn't Carpe Diem mean "Seize the Day" or something?

Um, sorry, but when Dib would say "IZ", would he say the letters or would he just say Iz?

Thanks for reading my review! :P

Me! NOT YOU! ME! (That has like... four 'o's.)

Oh, an' I'm addin' this ta' mah faves!
JoeMerl chapter 6 . 6/10/2008
The idea of Zim bringing flowers would be even funnier if this wasn't posted as ZADR. :-) I'll have to steal that idea if I ever have Zim go to somebody's house...

Keep posting, this story is very interesting.
Rin0rourke chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
And we meet again. As you know, I think you rock, and I will continue to think such.