Reviews for Solace
Guest chapter 5 . 7/12/2012
Nooo this hasn't been updated in years :'( How can we reconcile Derek and Sarah?
Guest chapter 4 . 7/12/2012
haha perfect sarah connor reaction. Appreciating the John and Cameron inclusion in this chapter
Guest chapter 3 . 7/12/2012
Impressive diversion of fight sequence writing. Still felt like it happened and the chapter had a great pace to it. Aww 'don't touch her!' haha love this side of Derek. Nice job.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/12/2012
forgotten charlie haha, nice moment.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/12/2012
nice beginning, hope they go in the next chapter to the park!
Kezz26 chapter 5 . 1/11/2010
I have just read most of the TSCC fiction that you have written on this site, and I hope that my doing so has shown how much I enjoy your take on these characters.

I read that you enjoy writing dialogue and it shows. I particularly like the short and sharp conversations that Sarah and Derek seem to constantly have... it makes me smile to 'hear' it in my head and want to bang their heads together! Get it on already you two!

So, are you still writing this one? It has been a while since an update, but it would be shame to leave it here.
HellGS chapter 5 . 12/3/2009
Cool!
Copper's Mama chapter 5 . 5/5/2009
love this story so far! completely in love with this pairing, and i just started watching season 1 yesterday.
Ria Lucas AKA Xayian chapter 5 . 4/15/2009
Very good, m'dear. :D I love how you're gradually pulling Sarah and Derek together instead of suddenly diving in. Nicely done.
fairedust chapter 4 . 4/5/2009
I just re-read this story again. I think I loved it even more this time thru. I really want to see you continue. The tension you created between these two characters along with the way you capture them so well is awsome. Remember, this being a fan fic, you get to pick the time line. Don't worry 'bout what happened on the show last week. Please keep our Derek going here in your story.
fairedust chapter 5 . 2/15/2009
I'd really like you to continue this! I think it's great the way the two of them keep dancing around this attraction.
HayNet chapter 5 . 2/14/2009
Hey, I love this! Please keep it up. K x
Charlotte Reese chapter 5 . 2/4/2009
Oh my God, you have no idea how much sheer enjoyment I got out of reading this. I am in love with this story. The characters are perfectly written, I saw the whole thing playing out in my head. Absolutely wonderful.

Thanks for the awesome read! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Alana84 chapter 5 . 2/3/2009
Another great chapter, I liked it!

The interaction between the two of them was pretty awesome though!

Cannot wait to read more, so please update soon...
Sarah Rose Serena chapter 5 . 2/1/2009
Awesome, excellent, more than perfect. You write them so perfectly. In fact, you inspire me to consider writing a Derek/Sarah, but I want to make sure to get them well enough, like you do. This is a great story, though its hard to go so long in between updates when they're this short. But I'll take what I can get, cause this is really good. There are like no stories with this pairing out there, and the ones that do exist don't nail the characters like you do. Anyway, excellent, keep up the good work.

Sarah