Reviews for The Memories of You and Me
IcedOverFire chapter 4 . 10/9/2008
Good story so far. You could do with slowing the story down a bit (constructive criticism, not in any way a flame, alright?) 'cause I find myself thrown into another scene almost with no warning so far. The dialogues are funny and the characters are sorta well-developed...if a little bit off kilter as well. But who's a perfect writer anyway, right? Well, good luck with your next chapter! I can't wait to see what maniacal idea pops in that head of yours next.
Uchiha-Kirara chapter 4 . 10/8/2008
this chap was awesome

But well somehow I don't like Neji in this story. He's such sexist and that p*sses me off!

WAY TO GO HINATA AND TENTEN! They prove that girls can be strong! And Sakura too!

They just have to teach Hinata how she won't stutter anymore and then it's all ok!

uhuuhu uhuuhu xD

hm...I'm thinking...Should Sasuke be a prince or knight?...hm...I DON'T KNOW! But I have an idea wait a sec

*searches for a cube* AHA found one! So now if I dice a 2,4, or 6 then my vote will be the prince and if it's a 1,3 or 5 then it's the knight. *rolls the dice* It's a 4! So my vote is for the prince!

so keep on writing and update soon

Uchiha-Kirara chapter 3 . 10/5/2008
YAY ANOTHER NEW CHAPPIE *dances like a maniac*

Inner-me: O.O

wel back to topic! This chap was really awesome! And I love Hina-chans past! YAY

I thought that sth bad would happen in her past, but this is way better!

I'm wondering what stuff they did now that they're BOTH princesses. D

At first when you wrote that Sasuke and Naruto disappeared for more than 2 hours I thought they did sth naughty O.O

xD

haha I would've done the same thing if I was Satsuki xD

Ayune is so boring! I mean who makes so long pauses when you're about to tell s1 a secret?

lol xP

Wow so I'm really really REALLY bad looking forward to the next chaps! I'm wondering when Sasuke's first appearance will be...

keep on writing and update soon

Uchiha-Kirara chapter 2 . 10/4/2008
yay ANOTHER CHAP! WHO! *dances like a maniac*

This chap was awesome! I really enjoyed reading it! BWELIEVE IT!

Haha I have to agree with Sastuki xD She's so young and yet she thinks of her own and personal prince xDD

well that's Sakura and that's why we all love her, right? ;D

*roflmao* your conversations with Naruto are really HILARIOUS! They're BRILLIANT! xD

Poor Naruto though xD

But I'll help you with the eggs MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAH *laughs evilly like a maniac*

yay Saku-chan and Hina-chan are best friends

Now Sakura has to help Hinata get rid of her stuttering!

And I'll bet they'll success! WAY TO GO GIRLS!

my retarded writer-heart isn't ready for flames either xD

So we're not alone!

I can't believe why noone reviewed before me. This story is really awesome and I LOVE it! :)

Yet barely anyone reviewed to my story either :(

We have so much in common xD

And no problem for the review!

so keep on writing

Uchiha-Kirara chapter 1 . 10/4/2008
whoa, this story seems really tragically oO

I'm wondering how it all came out like that

you made me now really excited :D

I'm really looking forward to the next chaps

so keep on writing and update soon