Reviews for Seconds And Firsts
lily94 chapter 5 . 9/6/2014
Fantastic. Have you completely forgotten about this story?
malugargula chapter 5 . 5/30/2013
This fic is amazing
OMG I really hope you didn't give up on it and finish it some time (with lots and lots of Chlex :)
It's so worth it
cordelia duke chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Please continue this story! please please you can't just leave it hanging!
alexis374 chapter 5 . 3/8/2009
any chance you'll be continuing this fic? i really want to know what happens next!
love chlark 4ever chapter 5 . 10/30/2008
This is such an amazing story. I really hope you continue this! I can't wait to find out how Clark will react when he returns to see that she still doesn't have her freedom like Lex promised as well (or will things change in that time)...we just have to wait to find out where you're taking this. Hopefully we'll find out soon. Please update...
lvswtht chapter 5 . 8/24/2008
I realize that it's been like three months since you've updated but I really hope that you do soon. This is so good and I can't wait for you to post a new chapter.
rivillie chapter 5 . 7/12/2008
great story! can't wait for more the chloe/lex relationship to build!
TutorBitch chapter 5 . 7/6/2008
I love this fic...i love the way lex behaves...what can i say i love these love/hate relantionships

plz update as soon as you can
SuNgLaSsEs-ChI'c chapter 5 . 6/16/2008
Love it!

Please update soon!
Stephycats7785 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
Dang Lex is an evil guy...But I think he will or err is starting to care for Chloe...But that was so so so so sad...Poor poor Chloe
darkstar2789 chapter 5 . 6/11/2008
WHOA! That was hot. I really like how you connect the plots. And don't get me started with your writing style. A job well done indeed.

By the way...

I officially worship you ;)
flashster12 chapter 4 . 6/5/2008
Another great chapter. It sounds like Lex wanted a relationship (with Chloe) before the Clark/Lana wedding. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Love how you switch from the past to the present (can't wait to see what happened with the whole Lana thing)
Aim chapter 4 . 6/2/2008
Again, great stuff. I absolutely cannot wait to find out what happens next! You do an excellent job conveying emotion in your writing... every scene has depth to it.

All in all, I am anxiously awaiting the next chapter! :)
Lucy Whelan Luthor chapter 4 . 6/1/2008
I just read through this fic and it is fascinating! What is Lex's true plans for Chloe? Does he love her and is just pretending that it is all about the Lang? And now that Chloe is pregnant, will his interactions with her change? Will he be kinder to her?

Please update as soon as you can :)
pipersmum chapter 4 . 5/30/2008
Fantastic story I love the idea Lex can be so evil and I wonder what his plan was all along if the stuff on the computer was fake? Now Chloe is pregnant that has got to change the rules of their relationship. Lex does seem to be extra cruel with her especially making the chef cook things she doesn't like while he is not there! I was hoping to get real feelings for Chloe from Lex to realize that Lana was no good for him and forcing Chloe to marry him was the best thing he ever did.

Will this pregnancy change him, his behaviour his attitude towards his marriage will he try to be faithful and prove that things could work between them. Or will their relationship never be no better than it is now? Lots of questions and I can't wait to read more and to start finding out the answers. Please post chapter 5 soon :)