Reviews for Airplane Notes
Moonshadow0501 chapter 10 . 9/7/2014
*sobs uncontrollably* Nooo Shikamaru... omg no this story cannot end here on this 10th chapter seriously I need to know what happends erghhhh . Your story is lovely by the way! Please continue writing!
Christie chapter 10 . 9/7/2013
I love ur fic! Update soon? Thanks! ) I cant wait to see what happens between Sasuke and Sakura! (Yes, I'm a dedicated SasuSaku supporter!)
BitingPetals chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
... I laughed so hard
Someone chapter 6 . 4/25/2013
This is a really good story! The only part part that made my face go O.o was Naruto and Karin together... Aren't they both part of the same clan or something?
anni fer chapter 10 . 3/1/2013
Moreeee plz more! Hihihi
Hypogal chapter 10 . 1/23/2013
I really like how you balance out this story, its not completely sasusaku centric. It suits this fic cos it like one of those high school fanfics. Really wondering wants going to happen with Karin and Naruto! Keep up the great work
Sasuke14 chapter 10 . 1/17/2013
Plz continue
Sasuke14 chapter 7 . 1/17/2013
Aww I was hoping for naruhina
mdtiger chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
Once you put Ino and Shika together I love the story already. This is a couple I am not confused about and love. I feel their road is going to be hard and hurtful until they find the happiness. I just started reading this but I cant wait to read what happens next.
GUEST chapter 10 . 1/16/2013
ohmygod,

i LOVE your writing style. i just cant get over how funny everything is, and i love the relationships between the characters. i love how this story is different from all the other highschool fics because you have your own unique way of putting things together. i love all the shino and chouji scenes they crack me upppp , and sasusaku are the cutest freakin' thing EVER.

please, please update soon.
Midnight Angel Sakura chapter 10 . 1/9/2013
I still love this story!
ILoveSxS chapter 10 . 1/8/2013
I liked how Shikamaru joked with Chouji its sucks that he got rejected
LucyHeartiphilia chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
Ha! Take that Sasuke! Its been a YEAR since you last updated, PLEASE update soon!
LucyHeartiphilia chapter 7 . 12/28/2012
-_- i do have 1 little complaint...Naruto and Karin are COUSINS! i really do hope you know that, but other then that...I LOVE THE EVILNESS IN THE STORY! xD You score a 100 out of 10!
sasusaku3623649 chapter 9 . 11/7/2012