Reviews for The Mark of Q
Id65 chapter 25 . 3/26
I usually don't review on stories unless I have something incredibly nice to say, which is why I've refrained for most of this story (as my views were . . . mediocre at best) but I have to say, what Q stands for is possible one of the best things I've read in a long time.
TargetFailed chapter 26 . 12/9/2015
Love it. It has it's own unique quality and originality. I hope you will have the time and motivation to put up the sequel. I will be waiting.
JustAnotherBeing chapter 26 . 3/26/2015
I love your story! I've read this so many times, I wish you would make a sequel or something, please?
Guest chapter 24 . 6/11/2014
I cot confused towards the end, when did it turn into a game for Lucius? So many things just popped out of nowhere, like Amanda betraying her friend on a hormonal whim, or the never. Finished plot line of a missing dumbledore
juther chapter 1 . 3/1/2014
I believe that Americans can't attend Hogwarts, as it's in Wales, or Scotland, but other than that incongruity, this fic is good.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2013
Love your story, but I feel the need to read more about them. Have you considered writing short stories or one-shots for it?
JokerAtWork chapter 25 . 7/24/2013
i go through so many stories on ff, that when i stop to review finally, its because the story had that something extra. i wish your story was a novel, so reading was easier and repeat reads were a cinch. it had the strong female characters who saved themselves, the mystery which i should have expected but did not, and strong male characters who did not have to be weak for the female to appear strong. plus the perfect amiunt of quirky humour.

I really enjoyed your story.
JokerAtWork chapter 11 . 7/24/2013
this story puts a smile on my face. i love how Lily is not alex's best friend, no overused cliche...
nomnomcookie chapter 5 . 6/17/2013
I'm reading this story for the third time and the eagle thing is still hilarious.
DreyMarley chapter 5 . 5/14/2013
Lol I honest to god busted my ass laughing about that damn eagle, lol, it was so freaking hilarious
JennLD chapter 26 . 4/30/2013
Fabulous! Absoutley wonderful! I loved reading your story. It was funny and just awesome. Great job. Thanks for sharing.
Airedhiella chapter 26 . 4/1/2013
I love your story! Its my favorite ever! Please let me know if you are going to come out with another one! Id really like you to :)
Frostover317 chapter 25 . 3/22/2013
Best.
Effing.
Fanfiction.
EVERRRR.
...
...
Wait, so Amanda betrayed Alex?! Holy PINEAPPLE-PERSON! Where does their relationship stand?! And what about Sidekick Number Two? He's still loyal, right? They were the BEST team ever, those three! Holy snarksabers, are they breaking up? But, Q trained her little minions so well... I don't under stand! I think I might cry!

Though much of this story has confused me at points, mostly around the whole last event, I love it to death. Very much to death. All pale and cold, lifeless and all that jazz.

At the very least, Alex Moore, alias Q,
is my idol.
greenphantomme chapter 25 . 3/20/2013
Wow! This was an absolute treat to read! Hilarious, witty, and downright original!

I love Alex and how she's so florid and intelligent!

Great work with this - I love love love it ! :)
Ali chapter 6 . 2/27/2013
I like this story. It is different, in a good way. Keep up the good work!