Reviews for Disco Ain't Dead
Niha161 chapter 1 . 4/15
So cute~
Kyaaaa~
Kokoa Kirkland chapter 1 . 9/13/2016
Very good moment for the first anniversary.
nozomi-NN-chan chapter 1 . 8/10/2015
I love Sasuke's glare mode, I don't know why I just do hahaha. This was just so cute and funny and amazing, I had a smile while reading this. I seriously love how you write humor. Thank you so much for another amazing story!
Bye! :D
doubt to doubt chapter 1 . 3/25/2015
"WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT TOUCHING ME THERE!"
Best concluding line ever XD

Equal parts sweet and hilarious, loved it:)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2014
ONCE YOU’VE STARTED READING THIS YOU CAN’T GET OUT! READ ON IF YOU DON’T WANT TO DIE.
A year ago, a girl named Kathy was hated by everyone. Everyone made fun of her. She was ignored. Even by messages.
One day she decided to k…ill herself. Be…ca…use….…. even her parents ignored her. She jumped out her window. No one noticed untill people started disappearing. Kathy haunted them. She made them suffer like the way she did. She hung them slowly and stabbed over and over very slowly so they could suffer like she did. If you don’t send this message to 15 different comments, ************ tonight by Kathy. Because she considers it ignoring her.
Example 1
Dave looked at the first sentence and said, “Spam” and the next day the neighbors found him in his backyard, dead.
Example 2:
Joane was alone. She didn’t have kids or a husband. She had a lot of friends. When she had a sleepover with them she quickly had to check her e-mail. She saw this message and sent it only to 6 people because she thought she couldn’t die that night because she was surrounded by people. The next morning Joane’s friends found her in her bathtub, dead.
If you don’t send this, KATHY WILL FIND YOU
Guest chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
This story was really cute.
blurryfaceimagines chapter 1 . 9/24/2014
AAAHHH OHHH LORD SASUKE! ! HE'S SUCHCA FUCKIN TENSHI OMFG ANF HIS CUTENESS-! Uke!Sasuke is heavenly
Anidict13 chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
It's so fluffy 3 3
LouiseUchiha chapter 1 . 7/27/2014
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww this was really cute!
OMGhahaha chapter 1 . 5/10/2014
aww. the story is soo cute :))
Guest chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
This fic is cute cute cute from beginning to end.
Tarabiscotea chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Wow, thank you for that. that was incredible nice, funny, sexy... I adore it!
MzMilo chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I have to say a seme Naruto is way more awesome and an uke Sasuke...dare I say it so cute
Crazy-Hime chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
Hahaha... Sweet.
kawaii kaijuu chapter 1 . 4/15/2013
So cute! I'm basically a SasuNaru fan but an uke Sasuke who is also a prissy bastard is just too cute to resist! Thank you for this fic, I know I'm real late in reading it but hey, better late than never right? :P I love ur writing style, u have great flair for humour and your writings are to the point, and not too verbose. So yeah, great fic. Totally loved it! Cheers! You are so going to be in my favourites list! :D