Reviews for Everyone has a secret
FRK921 chapter 3 . 6/21/2012
...46 hours is a looooong time. I'm pretty sure it doesn't take that long to drive from Arizona to Washington...if they drove straight through I think it's abotu 24 hours.
spain chapter 13 . 2/14/2011
please, continue this story! it's nearly a year, you didn't write. i really like your story and i want to know how the story is going on(sorry for my bad english, i'm from germany). poor bella, she have to tell anyone whats going on, so please, don't let me wait, i need to know, how it's going on.

bye
Dee chapter 13 . 6/25/2010
ummmmmm please write more I love this fanfictoin
Yuki Sakura-chan chapter 13 . 5/25/2010
please update soon.
asf134 chapter 13 . 4/29/2010
bloody hell, i love defensive bella!
FRK921 chapter 13 . 4/18/2010
I'm really glad you updated.

I think this is one of my favorite chaters so far!
jadedghost22 chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Thanks for updating! always wondered where this story was going to go, just never thought I would see more of it. I almost gave up on it the other day!Thought you were going to kill her off, or something bad.
TrudyGill23 chapter 13 . 4/16/2010
Loveed it! Can't wait for more.
alicecullen28 chapter 12 . 1/30/2010
gr add another chapter lol i love the storyline
asf134 chapter 12 . 1/17/2010
omg, more
SRWM chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
please write more now.
Breeze.x chapter 12 . 1/16/2010
I had almost forgot about this fic when I got the update, and what a great update it was! I loved it and I can't wait until you update again! Great job.
briisah chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
call me sick but i love these stories

and i'm really hoping it doesn't turn really unrealistic and elementery...and i don't mean any offense by that at all
wwe chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
more like now.
TrudyGill23 chapter 12 . 1/15/2010
Love the chapter. Edward shouldn't have asked her that question just because he was upset. And Emmett shouldn't have yelled at her like that. Poor Bella, I feel sorry for her.

Can't wait for more.