Reviews for Save me from myself
Life In Ivy chapter 7 . 1/17/2012
Um...

This story was very very rushed. If you hadn't updated so quickly, maybe the story would have had a little more quality. You made a lot of spelling errors and grammatical errors. You do know that in a conversation, when a new person talks, you have to press enter!

"Really?" you said.

"Yes, they made that rule because it makes things so much easier to read!" Appy replied.

"Makes sense. Thanks for the help!"

You also bunched everything together in tight, large paragraphs, which is another thing that makes it hard to read. If your story is hard to read, it's less likely people will read it.

Your story was great though! Maybe not original, but great! You could have elaborated a little more on things. Details make things interesting!

Have a great day!

Country Appaloosa
abby chapter 1 . 9/21/2008
if you become a book writer id definatly buy it :D YOUR STORYS ROCK
SPNAngel16 chapter 7 . 7/25/2008
cant wait to read the rest
Princess of Rose chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
Aw :). Please update soon! Man, I really thought you would kill Danny there for a moment. You should do part of a chapter on Danny's parents freaking out. I bet it would happen. Kudos, xXAnimeKittenXx
Alina Alone chapter 7 . 6/19/2008
I loved it! is this the last chapter or is there more?
Princess of Rose chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
Yay you updated. Yeah I'm 3/5 through my finals. Good luck on yours.
Princess of Rose chapter 5 . 5/27/2008
Great chapter- lots of fluff. But just to let you know, buying fireworks is illeagal in new york... but Danny and the gamg live in Illinois. And it's 'Danny'd fly us' or 'Usually Danny flys us' but it was good- very well written.
Kpfan72491 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
aww. i loved the chapter.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
Aw... that was so cute! *wipes tear off eye* Keep it up, girl! This story is amazing!
Kpfan72491 chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Great chapter.
Amethyst Ocean chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
I loved this story!
xXAnimeKittenXx chapter 4 . 5/20/2008
Good job, I like the fact about how Sam feels, how the story really expressed emotion. Just a tip: Sam wouldn't write something like 'bye, diary!' It just seems too perky and bubbly to be goth. No offense. Kudos, xXAnimeKittenXx
Kpfan72491 chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
OMG. Great chapter. D
Alina Alone chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
OMG! this is so interesting! i LOVE IT!PLZ cont. soon!
Tegypte chapter 3 . 5/19/2008
Sweet! wow, you updated fast 0.0!

Tucker: AW man! I ALWAYS miss the good stuff!

Me: Ha Ha!