Reviews for Fractured Hearts
Darknessdawns chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Nice, a little angsty but still nice. You should write more stories. This one was really written well also. I enjoyed it very much and look forward to more stuff from you.
ZippoKittens chapter 1 . 7/13/2008
Figure its been a while since you have had any reviews for this story. Anywho, i have read a few of your other stories ( and liked them ) and as an inuyasha lover, i tried this one. of course i liked it! last line was great...I just read the last chapter of the inuyasha manga and it was amazing closure - corny, but true - ANYWAY loved the story. hope you will continue writing for anime/manga that I also enjoy. thanx
Rosie chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
i think that its a wonderful story... and for the fact that it wrote itself out is great! i really hope u do a sequel to this one, it was kinda a cliffhanger. i think that it would be wonderful.
YenGirl chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This was touching. I could feel the 'something' there... the 'something' they were just not willing to say, but they both know it's there only they couldn't say it... but your last sentence said it for them :)
Diamond369 chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
OMG U SO HAVE TO CONTINUE!:)
Cheryl chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
AWW, soo cute, and soo happy you wrote somthing on these two. Good job and i hope to see more in the future :P
itsdejaentendu chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
uh, yeah, this pretty much rocks.

this i totally a favorite.

IL THIS STORY. D
chyeaa its lizaaah chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
haha i like how she made inu jealous :)

this was a very nice fic .. CUTE!
chaotic pink chocobo chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
depressing tone, but absolutely cute! _~