Reviews for A Tradition
magis1 chapter 7 . 7/17/2014
*gulp* Still sniffling... Hope noone comes up with something like this in Season 12...
unique.and.proud chapter 7 . 10/13/2008
*subtly tries to wipe away stray tear rolling down cheek*

*sniff sniff*

Brilliant story :) It made me laugh and cry, which I know is your aim ;) I really loved it.
SarahKathryn chapter 7 . 6/7/2008
it was a good story. well written and not too long, some people drag out stories forever but you didn't and that's a good thing!
Aqua Mage chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
Loved it. Very Gibbs, and I liked his Dad. Oh, and than you for the PM. Hello to you too.
MDDC26 chapter 2 . 6/2/2008
Figured it out now.. lol, i probably shouldn't read things so fast next time! Thanxx for your reply.
MDDC26 chapter 7 . 6/2/2008
That was very heart-warming. In the beginning i wasn't entirely sure who died, and then when it said Abby i was shattered. But you write the chemistry between the team very well. I really should go back and read it, I'm not entirely sure what happened to Gibbs, to send him to hospital. I enjoyed that immensely. Thank You.
Dreamer22 chapter 7 . 6/1/2008
aww I love it well done
Dreamer22 chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
wow give a girl a little warning about a death would ya! besides the death surprise good job so far
Lady aracne chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
buaha I am all in tears here, and its all your fault!

I was precious, beautiful, everything!

wonderful job dear, wonderful!

A tradition in boat making, of course!

or could it be Baked Alaska? loved it!
Lady aracne chapter 6 . 5/31/2008
Fornel! oh he was great, those two are quite a pair, you got him perfect Heather darling! loved it!
Lady aracne chapter 5 . 5/31/2008
ohh Heather! its great, Mr Gibbs is awesome, what a wonderful character!
vivelabookworm chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
Awesome chapter! I love it! Sorry I'm late with my review but I stayed over at my friend's house Thursday, then we went to see Sex and the City last night (great movie! You should definitely see it if you like chick flicks or obviously Sex and the City). I love Ducky, makign sure to bring the halo back. ) And Harry bringing home movies of Gibbs. Ziva, McGee, and Tony are hysterical, like little kids, rushing around hoping to get a good seat for a show. ) Awesome again!
LisaReed chapter 7 . 5/31/2008
oh this whole story made my eyes water and it made my heart warm.

i think this story needs a sequel harry comes back i would love to see more of harry and tony weather he takes to hin like gibbs did.

bet u cant tell im a tony fan! and gibbs and tong friendship fan as well
dg101 chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
Lovely ending for the lovely story.;)Thank you!:)
Obsessed Pam chapter 7 . 5/29/2008
You outdid yourself with this sparkling finale. The humour and angst had me yo-yoing from one extreme to the other, but throughout I hung on every word.

I loved Harry to bits and do hope you might bring him into a future story. I particularly enjoyed his banter with Tony. And what a lovely ending with the photographs - too sweet for words.

Wonderful.