Reviews for Xmen: Reality Check Movie vs Comic
Zedax chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Great have to make a sqeual (i think that's how u spell it meh) 5 stars
Werevampiwolf chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
love it! agian brilliant! the ending was funny, this is totaly would happen 500/5
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
A great story. Very good.
Nienna Rose chapter 1 . 1/17/2009
Cool story tho I thought Peter in movie verse didn't have an accent & the cussing was kind of ooc imo & it started off kinda like out of no where even tho you explained it in a summary. It feels like it needs a beginning & an end even so it works.
SSG Michael B Jackson chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
Interesting concept, and VERY interesting execution. I'm glad that you avoided an actual fight between the two Peters, BTW; the conversation that followed Kitty's intervention was far more interesting to me.

I know that you said that you didn't really feel like taking this any further, but I think it might be neat if you did; I wouldn't mind seeing the other remaining X-Men's reactions to this version of Colossus (and vice versa!) and it strikes me that this universe's little school for mutants might just need a new staff member or two after all of the recent 'personnel turnovers'.

SSG Michael B. Jackson

"Punish the guilty and keep the innocent nervous!"
Xakko chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
neat little ficlet here. are you planning on pursuing it? maybe a crosstime Piotr-fest, like that Exiles issues with all the Wolverines?

I like the world-wise comicverse Piotr's sage advice, and the innocence of the movieverse characters.
Author376 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Oh, this is hilarious! I totally didn't get the alert that they are supposed to send me when you post something, darn it!

I just loved the interaction and advice that Peter gave movie-Piotr. That's just hilarious. Not only does he know all of their make-out spots, but he's just being big brotherly to his alternate reality self in a way that's totally adorable. I love this!
Madripoor Rose chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Oh, cute idea. I love Piotr trying to warn Peter about some stuff, too.