Reviews for Kiss the Fish Boy
crb819 chapter 3 . 5/1/2014
i really like it when the next one be out
AnimalAmelia16 chapter 3 . 6/30/2013
Nice you've done awesome so far keep going! It is a good story. Though I can guess how it ends I want to now how you will lead up to that point.
romani chapter 1 . 10/30/2012
ok befor i say eneything about it i am going to change the name romani to 20 tails wolf67 ok.. now bout it this is the 20th time i read this one it is sooooooooo cool that i cant resits it oh yeah the haloween is wean im going to change the name so i will read this agien and thean the next one i hope the deal i made you acepet.. thats all maet. :D
ROMANI chapter 3 . 10/28/2012
COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL YEP MATE YOU ARE SOOOO GOOD AT THIS TI MAKES ME FEEL LIKE IM THER WACHING IT IT IS LIKE TV IN YOUR HEAD MAET YOU A A STAR I HOPE YOU HAVE ACSEPTED THE DEAL I MADE PLZ ACSEPTED IT OH I ALL MOST FORGOT WILL YOU MAKE MORA PLZ I LOVE THIS..
romani chapter 2 . 10/28/2012
wow gust wow ooooooooooook well i have one thing to say... I LOVE IT I DONT THINK I NEED TO GIVE EDEIES ON THIS RELLY YOU DOEN SO WELL ON THIS I CANT WAIT TO REED THE NEXT CHAPETER OF THIS MATE OK HOW ABOUT WE MAKE A DEAL IF YOU MAKE MORA OF THES RIGHT I WILL REVIEW THEAM AND AS LONG AS YOU MAKE EM GOOD I WILL GEAVI GOOD REVIEWS ON TEAM OK ... OH AND ONE MORA THING GRAET I IDEAR TO PUT JIRAIYA IN IT THATS ALL FOR THIS REVIEW P.S I HOPE YOU CONSEDER THE DEAL..
romani chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
welll...good but umm you could have doen well let me give you my edves well 1. maby sasuke could have seen naruto befor kiba grabed him. 2. and sasuke and naruto staer in one enothers eyes bule and black.
3. and maby have a crush on one enouther.
but i like this ok this is soooooooooooooooooooo cool and interesting
Carol Cosplay chapter 3 . 5/21/2012
Awesome story! Please continue!
ninjafangirl2 chapter 3 . 1/25/2012
Please update love story!
roxxihearts chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
ohh man. Naruto cant insult Sasuke withou his voice! xD
TheatricalPlacenta chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
UGH I LOVE YOU...CONTINUE THIS BECAUSE I LOVE YOU 3#3 you have inspired me to update my own story _

-goes off to write-
naima91 chapter 2 . 8/15/2011
so what? the little mermaid is my favorite movie ever!

thats why i NEED you to finished please :'
kldasalkfjaskghferwuibv chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
OMG MORE MORE MORE! UPDATE PLEASE! ITS LIKE YEAH! I AGREE I HAVE NO LIFE WHAT SO EVER.
Gemini Malfoy-Potter chapter 2 . 6/12/2009
omg like kya!... just kiding i love it it's awesome rock on and keep moving lots love gem
D chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
Ohmigad Ohmigad Ohmigad Ohmigad Ohmigad Ohmigad!

Le Gasp! That was really good! Pwease add more chapters ,

I'd just love to know what happens next..Kyah! Thankyouu .
Adorkable8D chapter 2 . 10/13/2008
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE MAKE MORE IM BEGGING!

heheheheh,sorry about that i just got a little spaz actack