Reviews for Grey's Anatomy: When Disaster Strikes
Claire chapter 3 . 7/15/2008
I was never really a huge fan of Burke's but I love this Fanfic!

Plz Keep Goin!
LGCoffeeAddict chapter 3 . 6/30/2008
DAH! you MUST have Addison and Alex together you MUST! I'll be your absolutivalutely best friend in the WHOLE WORLD!
JuSt.AbOuT.cRaZy chapter 3 . 6/8/2008
I love it update as soon as possible!
MissRe chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Meredith almost got there in time... poor Cristina. I hope that Burke can manage to apologize for what he did to her. Great job.
Guest chapter 3 . 5/26/2008
Great story! Very original! I love it! Please put in another chapter as soon as possible! Please Please! Great!
Jody chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Loved the Mark/Addison was so them.
mochalattemyass chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
I'm at work and I almost screamed when Burke said hello to Cristina. I'd give the world to have that happen on the show. (
lilxjames chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
please w/e u do dont make cristina just fall bak in burke's arms...i am writing a very similar story on burktina and that's just my opinion
shaybay55 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
mochalattemyass chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
I will forever miss Burke. Update soon because I could really use a Burktina fix right now, please and thank you!
MissRe chapter 2 . 5/23/2008
Wow - I love that Derek called Mer on telling Cristina about Burke. Is it wrong to hope that Rose is swallowed up by the earthquake? LOL Great chapter.
Jody chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
Good story so there going to be Maddison?
journeyfan4life chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
good story is it izzie/alex?
MissRe chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Looks like it'll be an interesting story. Couple of minor things: Alex's last name is actually spelled Karev. Cristina's name doesn't actually have an h in it. Good work.
SilentControversy chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Awesome beginning. Can't wait for the next chapter!