Reviews for Autism is a World
augus10 chapter 10 . 10/6/2013
I know you wrote this years ago, but I just want to let you know that I've enjoyed your story very much. It was great, just fab. I only wish you were still writing EC stories.
RIPmari-speed chapter 10 . 6/18/2013
that was a FANTASTIC story!
nonna99 chapter 10 . 11/24/2012
I know you wrote this story a long time ago, but I've read it several times now, but never reviewed, so I just want to let you know, that it's a great story, I really enjoy it and it's certainly 1 of my favorite. I hope you will write more stories, looking forward to read them.

Thanks very much for writing and sharing this story.
bulletgirl53 chapter 10 . 8/16/2012
*-* no words, and I won't be eloquent like Calleigh, I really have no words to describe just how much this fiction touched me
trollkind chapter 10 . 10/8/2010
Wow! Read it all without taking a brake. I really loved it.
CSIMNCISMentalistCastleBones chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
lov this story soo much i hope u write a new chapter!
Frost Deejn chapter 10 . 5/3/2009
It is fantastic that you incorporate subjects you're so informed and passionate about into your stories. It gives your stories a refreshing depth and vitality.

I think you're a little bit hard on Horatio; while he has been less expressive in recent seasons, that point could be made more subtly.

Keep up the great work.
cdelko chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Read the whole story and it was very good. All the time I thought Calleigh would find out that she is autistic or has Aspergers or something like that, so you kept me on my toes. That's good writing. Thanks for sharing this story with us.
BlueTigress chapter 10 . 4/5/2009
Fantastic story!

Even though it starts really brutal!

I think it's great that people learn about autism in ff!

Thx for sharing!
Mariia10 chapter 10 . 3/30/2009
Oh my God, that was amazing! I loved it!
AM-AtLoLevad chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
umm... my brother is autistic and while you were partly right about them being gifted he can form complete sentences and does not sound like a 2-year-old. they just can't always put there feelings in to words.
Elizabeth JustElizabeth chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
Excellent chapter, worth the wait. I know how RL can be.

Though I'm not much of an E/C fan, I like how you wrote them-much more in character than they've actually been on the show itself. Fantastic job. I felt as though I was in an epi.

Please keep up the good work. -JL
Hope06 chapter 10 . 3/29/2009
First off amazing chapter Congrats to Calleigh on getting the degree she deserves it! There are a few parts that really stood out to me and they were

"“The team is just like that. It always has been. When one of us is celebrating even the tiniest thing, we all bask in the joy. When one of us is hurting, we all do and all work to heal our - troubled one.” Her voice broke slightly, remembering her and Eric’s conversation and how badly she had alarmed everyone. She recovered quickly, clearing her throat. “We see the worst of humanity every day; it’s the nature of our job. So, to counter that, we lavish the best of humanity on each other. It keeps us sane, caring people able to cope with the world. I wouldn’t even want to consider the alternative.”"

- wow so powerful and it really sums the team/family up so well!

""They also know that a bored Calleigh is a Calleigh that can get herself into trouble.""

- aww soo true so true

and last but certainly not least:

"“If it gets too hard or becomes too painful, I want you to lean on me.”

“Again; you know that this is starting to become a habit?” Calleigh replied as they slowly walked to the table already groaning with the weight of Alexx’s and Natalia’s culinary talents.

Eric held out a chair for her. “Not one that I’m willing to break, Querida.”"

- Aww so sweet aww

I hope this wasn't too long for you I just really wanted tou to know what parts really struck out for me.

keep up the amazing work!
Abbigail Cross chapter 9 . 8/18/2008
Is there going to be more? And how do you know so much about autism? Is Johnny like your brother or son or something?

ReganBaxter
EmmaBerlin chapter 2 . 8/2/2008
I love this story and the way it's written. PLEASE continue...? That would be awesome, I want to know what you have in mind for this!