Reviews for You Don't Know Me At All
Claire chapter 24 . 6/13
Wish there was more to the story
Claire chapter 15 . 6/12
An additive story
natsuki23 chapter 24 . 5/10/2014
This is so sweet! I absolutely loved it!
Sapphire-sama Dreamer chapter 24 . 5/25/2013
This is an amazing story. From start to finish you were writing gold. Hats off to you!
ThexHallowsxGirl chapter 24 . 4/30/2012
love it!
Bridghid chapter 22 . 1/7/2012
Wow. I truly appreciated the depth of the characters. This chapter killed me, but the ending made it all worth it. Very well written.
Verses chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Very nice, you have skill.
blinded little adjii chapter 23 . 6/21/2011
OH MY GAWD! This is just S0 freaking awEs0me! I laughed i cried and laughed and cried and cried and cried and cried and cried ! Im s0o freaking l0ving this! Oh i love the m0ments when their out flying and ridin d train back to sch0ol. I s0o l0ve thiz chaptEr! AwEs0menESS löl
Simply.Scarfy chapter 24 . 1/4/2011
Best. Drarry. Ever. Just . . . epic. Phenomenal. No words to describe how amazing this story is. *Still reeling over the inexplicable crazy-goodness of the story*
Simply.Scarfy chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
This is an amazing first chapter, and believe me; i NEVER review first chapters. I love this already!
Nephilium chapter 24 . 12/29/2010
I have to say I stand with Draco, No one really knows me, or even sees me for me. I don't even let them. When someone has caught on and figured out my newest personality I change it to something else, only my best Friend Sebastion knows me, the real me. I am not sure how he figured me out, maybe its because we have been through the same pain. You can never really know a person, and they wont let you, unless you want to know them for unshelfish reasons, pure reasons. But even then if they have been hurt as bad me or worst, it is almost (98%) imposssble.
XxSkylarHeartxX chapter 24 . 12/2/2010
"Why would I ever be attracted to her? She controlled me, lied to me, manipulated me when I offered her everything, what does she have that you don't that would possibly ever attract me?"

"Uhm…a vagina?"

I laughed so hard i almost peed myself... But I didn't. Instead I fell off my chair and I had to go to the hospital because my parents coudn't stp me laughing and they thought I was going to laugh myself to death. Thats when we found out that I actually broke my skull and damaged my brain.

And thats the reason I'm stuck in the hospital still laughing myself to death...

oops im d...
Kyo Aisoku chapter 2 . 10/14/2010
Pansy is a Wicked fan? That's nice... I kind of laughed when I read that one line, sorry, I know it was supposed to be serious but all of a sudden the entire story was on Broadway...

It's a great story so far! I'm just hoping that Draco and Harry will fall in love and all that happily ever after junk. :)
messsiejesssie chapter 24 . 8/5/2010
i loved this story...thank you!
RatedRCouture chapter 24 . 8/1/2010
This story was a great read, you did an amazing job on it.